We stayed at the resort as part of a package trip in Sulawesi and had some superb muck diving in the Lembeh Straits. The resort has comfortable fully air-conditioned rooms and caters to a wide range of culinary choices. The staffs are very welcoming, and the mangers (Turkan and Katherine) excellent hosts who made us all feel very welcome.
Considering the high temperatures, the outside sitting area can be very humid most of the time and unfortunately the fans cannot be turned on at full speed (as the ceiling pillars began to shake otherwise). So in terms of things that could be done to slightly improve, would say some padestal fans for the sitting and dining areas. Apart from that, an excellent choice of location where you'd not be disappointed.
Oh, a swimming pool would be highly desirable but I can see how that could interfere with barbeques. The resort organised a barbeque for us which was a lovely touch of Indonesian hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Eco Divers Resort you'll find the very best value service anywhere in Lembeh. These resort is designed by Eco Divers specifically for discerning divers. It is a stylish yet intimate retreat, from which you can conveniently explore all that Lembeh has to offer. Why pay more? Eco Divers Resort Lembeh has all you need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Eco Divers Resort Lembeh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eco Divers Resort Lembeh Hotel Bitung
- Eco Divers Resort Lembeh Indonesia/Bitung, Sulawesi