What can I say about Lembeh Hills Resort but AWESOME ! The service from both the non diving and diving staff is fantastic. We stayed for 6 days and let's say both my husband and I were quite speechless and we just have to shake out heads in disbelieve in the service we received from Lembeh Hills. Diving was excellent. Our dive master from YOS was very experience. He could find creature that you cannot imagine from nudis to hairy crabs to octopus and the list goes on. This is one unique dive center where the dive master would ask us, so "What do you want to see today? " The minute you get into the boat after your dive, you are given a hot towel to warm you up, water and fruits. Just crazy... As for the food, I think we gained weight. We were served a 5 course meal every lunch and dinner and the food was very good. The room was very spacious, clean and we had a fantastic view of the straits.
We have nothing but praises for Lembeh Hills. We will definitely go back and this time with friends. Keep up the good work and we will see you the next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique Resort for Holiday, Honeymoon, Wedding, and Scuba DivingLocated in a hidden tropical paradise in Lembeh Straits, North Sulawesi Region of IndonesiaSurrounded by an excellent seaview and underwater scenes, active volcanoes, a protected Tropical Rainforest, Dabirahe ensures a closer to nature experience for your holiday ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your DABIRAHE Dive, Spa and Leisure Resort (Lembeh) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lembeh Hills Hotel Bitung
- DABIRAHE Dive, Spa And Leisure Resort (Lembeh) Indonesia/Bitung, Sulawesi