Kungkungan Bay Resort managers Kaj and Barbara and their devoted staff provided our dive group with an awesome Indonesian diving experience. The location of KBR was beautiful and minutes away from Lembeh Strait for the most unique diving my husband and I have ever experienced. The main building which includes the restaurant & bar sits over a reef teeming with colorful fish and coral. The staff knew the names of each of us in our large dive group the first day. The lodging accommodations were spotless and well maintained with hibiscus flowers on our beds greeting us upon arrival. The air conditioned rooms with fans were a welcome relief from the hot & humid days and sleeping was excellent in the comfortable beds. The food was delicious and well presented including Indonesian cuisine and American as well. The dive guides were excellent in locating numerous and unusual underwater flora and fauna that we would have never found on our own. I have some great images thanks to the competent dive guides. The last evening included a sumptuous buffet and musical entertainment by the KBR staff was outstanding. To top off our diving experience at KBR, we enjoyed a fascinating land tour to view the black crested Macaque monkeys and elusive Tarsier monkeys, the world's smallest primate in their protected rainforest environment. Thank you KBR for your hospitality and sharing your beautiful part of the world of North Sulawesi and the Lembeh Strait.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kungkungan Bay Resort (KBR to its friends and soon to be friends) is proud to be the resort that introduced Lembeh Strait to the world. Being the first resort in Lembeh means we got first choice on locations. Our resort is located in its own private bay which the resort is named after. KBR is the only Sea Level Luxury resort in Lembeh. KBR is a full service resort which includes The only 24hrs full menu service Restaurant in Lembeh, Capt. Billy's Bar serving American Bar Food and Great Drinks, our full service Tepi Laut Spa (Seaside Spa) does Massages, Beauty Treatments, Manicures and Pedicures, and of course our PADI Dive Center with Equipment and Camera Rentals and 32% NITROX. Come join us and we will put the Dream into you next Dive Vacation ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Kungkungan Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kungkungan Bay Hotel Bitung
- Kungkungan Bay Resort Indonesia/Bitung, Sulawesi