My wife and I and two grown children just spent four days at KBR. It was an amazing experience.
We had the family suite which was very spacious and well appointed, also close to the dive centre and the restaurant. The room had great views across the Lembeh Strait.
We absolutely enjoyed the restaurant, the menu choices were so fantastic we always needed much deliberation and discussion, everything was appealing. The restaurant staff were attentive and very friendly. On a bbq night the hotel staff provided wonderful entertainment, they seemed to be genuinely enjoying themselves.
We enjoyed massages at the spa, great massage, atmosphere and value.
Now to our main purpose- the diving.
The diving was very special, the famous Lembeh critters didn't disappoint, we photographed everything that was on our wish list. The way the dive guides found critters was awesome.
The operation is really 5 star. Equipment is all carried, washed and cared for, cameras treated with huge respect. Help is always there when gearing up and getting on boats. Fruit and water is handed out on boats and drinks and snacks between dives at jetty. We were given a guide, Unglee, for our family of four who we really enjoyed diving with, his care and knowledge was brilliant. Stefan, the dive director was also great value.
The total experience was really enjoyable, we were looked after incredibly well. We will be returning sometime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kungkungan Bay Resort (KBR to its friends and soon to be friends) is proud to be the resort that introduced Lembeh Strait to the world. Being the first resort in Lembeh means we got first choice on locations. Our resort is located in its own private bay which the resort is named after. KBR is the only Sea Level Luxury resort in Lembeh. KBR is a full service resort which includes The only 24hrs full menu service Restaurant in Lembeh, Capt. Billy's Bar serving American Bar Food and Great Drinks, our full service Tepi Laut Spa (Seaside Spa) does Massages, Beauty Treatments, Manicures and Pedicures, and of course our PADI Dive Center with Equipment and Camera Rentals and 32% NITROX. Come join us and we will put the Dream into you next Dive Vacation ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Kungkungan Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kungkungan Bay Hotel Bitung
- Kungkungan Bay Resort Indonesia/Bitung, Sulawesi