Thank you Philip, Sarah, and Alana! My girlfriend and I stayed at Buena Onda and loved every minute! The staff was very attentive, the rooms clean and comfortable, the swimming pool amazing, the surf pumping and the Tonas really cold..I really would not waste any time or money anywhere else. Philip and Sarah have created an oasis on the beach and they have the right attitude to please everyone. I traveled through Central America this summer and never as comfortable I did at Buena Onda..The food was delicious every meal and I cannot wait to return and have some meals out of the new brick pizza oven. Every night there were food specials that were incredible. I went fishing with Philip a few days and we caught Dorado, Sails, and Yellowfin Tuna. We are returning back next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our seaside hideaway is just a stones throw from one of Nicaragua's finest beaches, Playa Santana - where our nearest neighbors are grazing cows and howling monkeys. We have superb, consistently breaking, barreling surf right out front. Sunshine, tropical warmth, warm water and off-shore breezes 300+ days a year, comfortable (and affordable!) Accommodation, and most of all, BUENA ONDA (good vibrations) morning, noon and night. Your Swiss hosts, Philip and Sarah, will make sure that you spend your well-deserved holiday hassle free, in style and that you are well looked after during your stay. Come and explore - we'd love to share our little piece of paradise with you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Buena Onda Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buena Onda Beach Hotel Tola
- Buena Onda Beach Resort Nicaragua/Tola