I just completed the ultimate surf package with three of my buddies. everything was tremendous from start to finish. We stayed in one of the houses, very nice. The food was outstanding with great service. Our surf
guide, Paul, was up
for anything, including
early morning sessions,
catching fish and most importantly getting us two different breaks safely.
Buena Onda is truly a special place that feels like a cozy bed and breakfast, but provides the service and amenities of a full scale resort. On my next trip to Nicaragua I'll be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our seaside hideaway is just a stones throw from one of Nicaragua's finest beaches, Playa Santana - where our nearest neighbors are grazing cows and howling monkeys. We have superb, consistently breaking, barreling surf right out front. Sunshine, tropical warmth, warm water and off-shore breezes 300+ days a year, comfortable (and affordable!) Accommodation, and most of all, BUENA ONDA (good vibrations) morning, noon and night. Your Swiss hosts, Philip and Sarah, will make sure that you spend your well-deserved holiday hassle free, in style and that you are well looked after during your stay. Come and explore - we'd love to share our little piece of paradise with you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Buena Onda Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buena Onda Beach Hotel Tola
- Buena Onda Beach Resort Nicaragua/Tola