Everything was great. The staff (very helpful and courteous) , the food, and the accommodations. A great place for surfers and non surfers. Laid back, mellow vibe. The pool was a great place to unwind after 4 hours of surfing. I didn't meet Sarah but Philip was a super cool dude, very friendly. I recommend this place and will be back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our seaside hideaway is just a stones throw from one of Nicaragua's finest beaches, Playa Santana - where our nearest neighbors are grazing cows and howling monkeys. We have superb, consistently breaking, barreling surf right out front. Sunshine, tropical warmth, warm water and off-shore breezes 300+ days a year, comfortable (and affordable!) Accommodation, and most of all, BUENA ONDA (good vibrations) morning, noon and night. Your Swiss hosts, Philip and Sarah, will make sure that you spend your well-deserved holiday hassle free, in style and that you are well looked after during your stay. Come and explore - we'd love to share our little piece of paradise with you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Buena Onda Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buena Onda Beach Hotel Tola
- Buena Onda Beach Resort Nicaragua/Tola