I spent 10 days in July/August 2012 with my wife and son in this hotel and we had fantastic surf vacations ! We rented a very clean bungalow with A/C. We enjoyed very much the quiet place, uncrowded beaches, the nature and the surf spots at walking distance. We surfed au least 4 hours every day and had very good conditions. The staff is very friendly and helpfull and Philip helped us to organize 2 or 3 surfing trips and he also joined us. We also met new friends there from UK, US and Canada. We can really recommend this place and the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our seaside hideaway is just a stones throw from one of Nicaragua's finest beaches, Playa Santana - where our nearest neighbors are grazing cows and howling monkeys. We have superb, consistently breaking, barreling surf right out front. Sunshine, tropical warmth, warm water and off-shore breezes 300+ days a year, comfortable (and affordable!) Accommodation, and most of all, BUENA ONDA (good vibrations) morning, noon and night. Your Swiss hosts, Philip and Sarah, will make sure that you spend your well-deserved holiday hassle free, in style and that you are well looked after during your stay. Come and explore - we'd love to share our little piece of paradise with you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Buena Onda Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buena Onda Beach Hotel Tola
- Buena Onda Beach Resort Nicaragua/Tola