We had an amazing four night stay in villa Don Pedro. The villa was gorgeous, spacious, cool and clean. Great cooking facilities, flat screen TV and huge balcony. The perfect place for a family or couple (as in our case). The restaurant was lovely and we had the 'specials' on two evenings which were delicious but we were also grateful that we had the taxi driver (arranged by Jenny and Brandon) stop at a supermarket so that we could eat in for some meals. The pool was a plus because it was incredibly hot but my highlight was the horse riding, again arranged by Jenny, with Fabio, a local cowboy who let us gallop his perfectly behaved horses around the beaches and salt flats. Located within 10 minutes walk of several class surfing spots, I didn't see too much of my boyfriend! It is managed by a lovely couple who seemed to know everyone's names and made us feel really welcome. Totally recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our seaside hideaway is just a stones throw from one of Nicaragua's finest beaches, Playa Santana - where our nearest neighbors are grazing cows and howling monkeys. We have superb, consistently breaking, barreling surf right out front. Sunshine, tropical warmth, warm water and off-shore breezes 300+ days a year, comfortable (and affordable!) Accommodation, and most of all, BUENA ONDA (good vibrations) morning, noon and night. Your Swiss hosts, Philip and Sarah, will make sure that you spend your well-deserved holiday hassle free, in style and that you are well looked after during your stay. Come and explore - we'd love to share our little piece of paradise with you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Buena Onda Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buena Onda Beach Hotel Tola
- Buena Onda Beach Resort Nicaragua/Tola