My wife, my son(9 years old) and I stayed a total of 10 days at Buena Onda and and had an absolute blast! It was a bit of a challenge to find the place in the dark, but once there, we found that we didn't want to leave. The people were amazing, the food was scrumptious, the grounds were pristine, and the proximity to the ocean and waves was unbeatable. With Santana right in front of the resort, Mag Rock, and Popoyo both in walking distance there is plenty of surf to choose from. There is pealing point breaks, barreling sandbars, and Rocky reefs. Would highly recommend this trip to anyone!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our seaside hideaway is just a stones throw from one of Nicaragua's finest beaches, Playa Santana - where our nearest neighbors are grazing cows and howling monkeys. We have superb, consistently breaking, barreling surf right out front. Sunshine, tropical warmth, warm water and off-shore breezes 300+ days a year, comfortable (and affordable!) Accommodation, and most of all, BUENA ONDA (good vibrations) morning, noon and night. Your Swiss hosts, Philip and Sarah, will make sure that you spend your well-deserved holiday hassle free, in style and that you are well looked after during your stay. Come and explore - we'd love to share our little piece of paradise with you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Buena Onda Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buena Onda Beach Hotel Tola
- Buena Onda Beach Resort Nicaragua/Tola