“Good Base. Good Value”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Sunbury - Kempton Park
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Sunbury
Reviewed 25 February 2014

This is the second time I have stayed in this hotel. First time was August 2014 for a family trip to LEGOLAND. This went well so I booked again when I had a trip to Twickenham. We only got to the hotel at Bed time so did not make use of any other facilities. But the room was a good size (TV could have been bigger!) And clean.It was a short 300 yard walk to the train station and a 30 min max train ride (1 change) to Twickers. I shall use this hotel again. Would have liked to have a second night (the Saturday) but the price over tripled for the same room. So did not book a second night. Its a shame they do not do a weekend rate.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Sunbury - Kempton Park

Reviewed 24 February 2014

The hotel wS what I would expect from this brand. Check out 12pm which is more convenient than earlier. My one complaint is that prices for each night varied so much. I got Friday night for £30 and would have stayed another night if the price hadn't more than trebled for the next night. Lots of bad reviews for the car park but I have an Audi a4 and I foubd it manageable and spaces big enough if not roomy. And at £5 for 24hours very reasonably priced too

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Evacuated to the hotel because of the flooding with my disabled and poorly husband we were given a really large and comfortable room with a properly fitted bathroom. We have now returned home after two weeks there and I cannot praise the staff enough for their help and kindness during a difficult time.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2014

If you have a car don't book this .. the multi-storey is not fit for purpose, and if you have anything longer than a hatchback be prepared to either take 3 attempts to turn a corner or scrape your paint. If you have a wide car don't expect to park in one bay or park alongside another car.. The bays themselves aren't wide. And to top it off.. be prepared to have a route march to the reception if you park in the unlit upper floors.
I arrived and when I advised I wouldn't be stopping they didn't even bother to offer alternate accommodation locally even when I advised I would rather drive 200 miles home. Pi** Poor Customer service. I wont be stopping there again and would recommend that if you have a car you don't either.
I would still choose PI over any other budget accommodation.. JUST NOT THIS ONE !!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Jon B
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Sunbury - Kempton Park, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Thanks for your feedback. At Premier Inn we endeavour to offer the best value quality stay. All feedback both positive and negative is investigated and acted upon to ensure we are offering our customers the best possible service. Once again thank you for your review, we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

Dont get me wrong with score i have given but the hotel is spotless and the staff are excellent, just dont go to the restaurant, thats why i have rated it low. We were greeted with the fact that no food had been taken out of the freezer that night and yet the menu says "freshly prepared", so now im worrying as myself im a chef. Heard other staff saying no pies left and no burger buns left so that put my kids in a bad mood. We ordered garlic flatbread and breaded mushrooms as a starter then heard they had run out of pizza bases. I understand kitchens run out of food but this is the half term week so expect to be busy. 1 HOUR & 15 MINUTES later the starter arrived and it was not garlic flatbread but a 12" pizza base cold and raw. Now im fuming and got up from the table to leave with 2 hungry children, the waiting staff were very nice but it was not their fault. I complained to the manager who didnt seem that bothered and said he would have a strong word with the kitchen. It is now 9 o clock at night and i have to venture out of the hotel to look for food which the choice is minimal and all the teenagers are out causing havoc, not a nice place at night. The next night we ate out but when we came back the chaos of the kitchen was even worse as we saw customers walk out and some complaining. My advice would be learn by that week and change kitchen staff for their incompetence and loss of business. Will definitely go back to the hotel but not the restaurant

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your review. At Premier Inn it remains our main objective to provide guests with a comfortable stay and deliver a high level of service in all our establishments, both in our hotels and restaurants. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion we failed provide this. Please be assured that your comments will be duly followed up by Guest Relations and the Management Team at this hotel. We hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Great hotel, close to town & racecourse. Friendly staff & a pleasant environment to be in. Food is always good. I am a disabled customer with an assistance dog but am always welcomed with a friendly smile from the reception staff.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 February 2014

My wife and I often use Premier Inns if travelling to London and as we were flying to India from Heathrow we decided to travel up the night before and use the Sunbury hotel. Getting to it from the M3 was very easy and with secure parking on site (£5 a night) we were soon checked in, by a very efficient young man and went to our room on the 7th floor.

The room was an impressive size with a nice big comfortable bed in it, clean, tidy in fact every thing you would hope for.

There is a railway station a short walk away for trains up into London Waterloo so ideal access for a trip to the city.

Couldn't fault this place, we have already booked it again for later in the year.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sunbury
The Warren Lodge Hotel
The Warren Lodge Hotel
#1 of 3 in Shepperton
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport Terminal 4
Travelodge London Feltham
Premier Inn London Kingston Upon Thames
Premier Inn London Kingston Upon...
#3 of 12 in Kingston upon Thames
The Bridge Hotel
The Bridge Hotel
#4 of 4 in Chertsey
Hilton Bracknell
Hilton Bracknell
#5 of 7 in Bracknell

Been to Premier Inn Sunbury - Kempton Park? Share your experiences!