“Helpful and friendly staff”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Sunbury - Kempton Park
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Sunbury
Kilsby
“Helpful and friendly staff”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

It was my friend's 65th birthday on the Saturday and at the evening meal the restaurant and reception staff went out of their way to make the evening special for her. A very big thank you to Rebecca and staff for all the help they gave me

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Maria W, Operations Manager at Premier Inn Sunbury - Kempton Park, responded to this review, 17 August 2014
Thank you for your review, I do hope your friend had a great birthday, I will offer my gratitude to Rebecca and her team in the restaurant as to going that extra mile to ensuring your friend had a wonderful evening.
Thank you once again and we hope to see you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
  • Finnish first
Staines, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 August 2014

I live locally and drive past this very un exciting hotel every day but had no idea how wonderful it is. I stayed here the night before my wedding and thanks to my mum who told almost everyone the staff were amazing. Who needs expensive fancy hotels when you are made to feel special and so very welcome. Room was lovely, quiet and the hotel made sure me, my mum and matron of honour were all in neighbouring rooms. Breakfast on my wedding morning was lovely, relaxed and again staff made me feel special. Big thanks to the staff.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Maria W, Operations Manager at Premier Inn Sunbury - Kempton Park, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
Many thanks for your review, I am pleased that you found your stay wonderful and congratulations on your new adventure of getting married.
ayrshire
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Used this hotel for our base for our visit to Thorpe Park and London as it sits mid way between the both.
Our party was 2 adults and 2 teenagers, our family room was of a good size and had everything we needed,air con, tea making facilities, shower/ bath, 1 double bed and 2 single beds, flat screen tv, everything we needed for short time we were in room.
We ate in hotel first night as we were in London the other two, food was very well cooked, warm and fresh, no complaints at all, had breakfast on last day which again was very good, service was very good on both occasions.
Car parking costs £5 per day which is ok, would prefer free but still ok, Sunbury train station is about 5 mins walk using the underpass and trains run into London Waterloo every 30 mins, journey time approx 45 mins.Thorpe park about 20 mins drive away ( great day out ).
Overall for what we paid ( £148 for 3 days, which works out approx £12.50 per person per night it was fantastic value for money, breakfast was £17.50 for 2 adults and both kids ate free.

Stayed August 2014
1 Thank bobboxer
Many thanks for your review, I am pleased that you found the hotel to match your requirements, please come back and see us again in the near future.
Norwich, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

Well after being here for the last 11 months the quality of service has dropped. The only reason is the poor meal service due to lack of staff in busy times. They know how many bookings they have but ha bing to wait for over an hour for a table then an hour to be served is a joke. The place is not exceptionally full. Guess us lack of cooks and chefs. The staff up stairs do the best they can but when you stay as a guest you'd expect better around service no matter the cost.

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your review, I apologise that you feel that our hotel has dropped in quality of service recently, I will endeavour to speak to my F&B team to get our staffing issues sorted out, thank you once again.
Greater London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Upon arrival there was nobody at reception. The self checkin didn't work for myself I tried a couple of times and didn't work

Eventually somebody came out, they looked so miserable, they didn't say anything to us. I said i can't check in. "You must be doing it wrong" they then proceeded to try themselves and still didn't work.

Oh I dunno they said.... She checked my details on the computer and was told I wasn't there even though I had the text message conformation, I turned around and said you know what don't worry

I check booking.com and found a lovely little bed and breakfast just towards lower Sunbury called the flower pot. Highly recommend. The staff are brilliant there and it's a 4* AA in!

Cost me £95 including breakfast and was given a free upgrade!

When I got back home away I spoke to premier inn about what happened with my booking and then they told me they couldn't refund as i was a "no show" and the booking is on the system!!

Defiantly a massive scam! I got a voucher but won't be going back!

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Squiishy
WhitbreadHotels, Online customer Service at Premier Inn Sunbury - Kempton Park, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. At Premier Inn it remains our main objective to deliver a high standard of customer service in all our establishments and we do apologise that on this occasion we failed to achieve this. Please be assured that your feedback is very important as it enables us to improve standards. Please email your review details including your reservation number to talktous@premierinn.com and we will follow this up with the Management Team. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.
Tervuren, Belgium
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Good location for motorways and also trains to Kingston, London etc. Car park a bit tight, rooms normal Premier style. There was a small problem with housekeeping but on checkout I merely mentioned this and the matter was immediately resolved to my satisfaction. Well done to the duty manageress.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Maria W, Operations Manager at Premier Inn Sunbury - Kempton Park, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Thank you for your review, I am pleased that we managed to sort out your issue to your satisfaction and hope that you come back and see us again soon.
Southampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Near to London, stayed here a few times.. Need a oyster bus card to buy as they don't take cash. we love staying here as its near to London and Hampton Court Flower Show.. The staff are very friendly, made our stay very enjoyable....

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Maria W, Operations Manager at Premier Inn Sunbury - Kempton Park, responded to this review, 3 August 2014
Thank you for your review, I'm glad that you enjoy your stay every time you visit and we will endeavour to keep this up to every guest that stays with us.
I will pass on my gratitude to all my team.
We look forward to your next visit.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sunbury
The Warren Lodge Hotel
The Warren Lodge Hotel
#1 of 3 in Shepperton
Premier Inn London Kingston Upon Thames
Premier Inn London Kingston Upon...
#3 of 12 in Kingston upon Thames
#2 of 3 in Shepperton
Hilton Bracknell
Hilton Bracknell
#5 of 7 in Bracknell

Been to Premier Inn Sunbury - Kempton Park? Share your experiences!