“Great food great night”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

Always seem to leave here satisfied with everything from the food to the service. Regularly visit and never seem to be let down. Upstairs is a great function room that I've had birthday meals of up to 35 people at. Will keep visiting

Reviewed 18 April 2014

This is my favourite Chinese restaurant ,it's great for groups but equally good for 2 people. You can still order loads of dishes and they will tailor the portion size. had a fantastic meal tonight to celebrate an anniversary. My mum in law ,who is 90 , cannot remember the name and says " you know the place with the lovely food". she is in a wheelchair and they always make room for her, the staff make a big fluss of her and the loos are fantastic ! very disabled friendly. House wine very good.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

We have been going here for years but it recently changed hands.the food is still as good as it was before. Visited tonight which was a Wednesday and it was packed. A sure sign of a popular restaurant.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Been here a few times now and can honestly say it has always been fresh , tasty and good value. It is eat all you want but not the usual buffet fare you just order the dishes you want and that includes all dishes even the duck. Good service and staff always very pleasant and friendly.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

We have been there before and it was OK but today it was poor, very poor.

We waited an age for service, I had to do to the main desk twice to see if we were going to get any service. Food was not that good, gloopy. Were there for two hours on a Sunday night and only had time for main course despite hoping for desert and coffee but as a school night we had to take the children home. Total cost £70 for 2 adults and 2 children and I went home hungry.

I don't know if Moon in Moon has changed hands recently or surcummed to cost cutting but that was my last visit. Back to my regular in Hampton Hill.