All reviews the pub sunday roast hampton court coffee machine limited parking full english chain hotel little touches comfy bed family room a lovely stay cooked breakfast one night stay flowerpot thames bathrobes
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Decided to spend a glorious sunny Sunday afternoon here for a spot of lunch and what an excellent choice it proved to be! Service was prompt, polite & very attentive, not to mention reasonably priced! Food was beautifully presented and very much to my liking. Would recommend highly and will certainly be visiting again. Great atmosphere and beautiful, classy decor. A beer garden would be the final touch.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
FlowerPotSunbury, General Manager at The Flower Pot, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear Kerry,
I'm very happy to heard than you enjoy your lunch with us under the beautiful sun of sunbury!

We looking forward to see you soon again.

Thanks again for the nice review

Reviewed 11 May 2014

The hotel accommodation was very clean and the beds very comfortable. The star of the stay was Sam, who was polite, friendly and helpful. My mother is partially sighted and Sam gave us a room accessed from outside which was easy for her to use as the stairs were wider and well lit, whereas the internal staircase was not as suitable. The breakfast selection was good and cooked to order so was hot and very tasty. We had lunch there as well and our meal was very good and tailored to our taste. All the staff we encountered were very friendly and helpful.The only slight drawback is the limited on site parking but this would not deter me from going again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
FlowerPotSunbury, General Manager at The Flower Pot, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Dear Janet,

I'm very happy to heard than you enjoyed your stay with us.

Thank you very much for the nice review!

Regards.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I've stayed at the flowerpot now on three different occasions.
I booked my first stay over the phone and spoke with Sam, who is one of the politest and helpful people.
On arrival at the flowerpot, I noticed as soon as I walked in the welcoming atmosphere and friendly buzz the place has. Sam showed me my room and was very helpful and kind. Nothing was too much trouble even though he was busy.
My room was beautiful. It was clean,fresh and very comfortable.
Breakfast was delicious. Excellent food and service. It was at breakfast that I met James. James was on breakfast shift and what a friendly and charming person James was, cheerful and professional and again, like Sam, nothing was too much trouble.
The pub itself is like it's rooms. Very well maintained and clean.
The food in the restaurant was gorgeous. The food is homemade and tasty.
I have returned to Sunbury twice since and I HAVE to stay at The Flowerpot. I make sure I book early to avoid disappointment. I look forward to my stay and especially look forward to meeting up with the lovely staff, James and Sam.
I would highly recommend anyone to stay at The flowerpot, Sunbury. A Great place!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank TracyHarper123
FlowerPotSunbury, General Manager at The Flower Pot, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Dear Tracy,
It's always a pleasure to accommodate you at the flower pot ! I'm very happy to heard than you appreciate our team so much.

We looking forward to see you soon again.

Kind Regards, and thanks again for the great review!!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

This pub is a short walk from where we live so it is great to have a local pub in walking distance that serves real ale and a great Sunday roast. We can relax and enjoy ourselves and not worry about drinking and driving. We can also walk off lunch walking along the Thames at Sunbury or walking through the nearby walled gardens and Sunbury Park. This is actually one of the few pubs in the UK that serves my husbands favorite beer - draught Leffe. Expensive but a nice treat.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Fiona,

Thank for the nice review. It's very nice indeed to be able to appreciate a draught Leffe!

We looking forward to see you see you soon again.

Kind regards!

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Wanting a light but tasty lunch with a couple of friends including a non meat eater in a pleasant un intimidating venue ie where happy to walk in and wait on own until others arrived ... Opted for the flower pot .lit did not disappoint welcomed and offered refreshment i sat comfortably awaiting guests who had not been before ...they arrived individually and were immediately offered refreshment etc in a pleasant un intrusive way ..and considering a mix ie wine and tea...not an eyebrow raised ...our lunch selections made ..they did not disappoint ...exceedingly tasty wrap..and made by my request without mayo...and goat cheese crostini lovely ...not hurried and perfectly at ease we finished with selection of more tea, coffees and peppermint tea...and thoroughly enjoyed the accompanying small shot glass of chocolate beans .....a perfect lunchette that pleased the palate and the pocket ...

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
FlowerPotSunbury, General Manager at The Flower Pot, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Dear,
I'm glad to heard than you enjoyed your lunch with us.

thanks again for the review!

Kind Regards,