All reviewsthe pubtaste cardsunday roasthampton courtcoffee machinelimited parkingfull englishchain hotelmagpielittle touchescomfy bedlovely roomfamily rooma lovely staycooked breakfastone night stayflowerpot
Reviewed 26 June 2014

A really nice pub which serves great beer and very good food. It is really homely in there and the staff are friendly. we've recently moved into the area and are delighted that this is so local to us!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
FlowerPotSunbury, General Manager at The Flower Pot, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear,
I'm very happy than you enjoyed our food and beer!

So i hope see you soon again.

Thank you again for the nice review!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Fantastic boutique style hotel.
Excellent service and great ambiance.

I did the London to Brighton bike ride and we stayed here the night before to get an early start.
Unfortunately the breakfast did not start until 8 on a Sunday which was later than we planned to leave....No fear, the manager even came in early so we could get a quick breakie for the off and he even made us a packed lunch to take on with us.

Rooms lovely. One minor issue, shower pressure but not too big a deal.

Above and beyond the call of duty....Very much appreciated.
We'll be back.

Room Tip: 5 Was nice
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
FlowerPotSunbury, General Manager at The Flower Pot, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Anthony,
It was a pleasure to accommodate you. We try as much as possible to accommodate our customers request, so it wasn't a problem form me to come early.

I hope you didn't feel your legs too much after 60 miles of cycling. You did it for a great cause!

Thank you very much again for the lovely review.

Kind Review

Reviewed 21 June 2014

great place to eat, good menu (though not enough fishy dishes) lovely atmosphere. food served piping hot & well presented.

Only complaint, the bar staff must learn to offer ladies of a certain age a glass & NOT offer them a bottle with a bit of lime stuffed in the top!! do I look like a lady who drinks out of a bottle?????..........I don't think so.

we live nearby so visit often.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
FlowerPotSunbury, General Manager at The Flower Pot, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Dear,
I'm very happy than you enjoy regularly the flower pot.

As we have some new staff we train them about how to serve the drinks properly, accommodate the wishes and the customers, etc...

It looks like with this particular staff we need to train a little bit more to be sure he is absolutely 100% good with our standards.

I'm apologize for the inconvenience.

Would it be possible than you email me at info@theflowerpotsunbury.co.uk to give me the details of your visit?

Thank you very much and i hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

I have been staying in hotels around Hampton, the location of my company's HQ, for many years but this was my first visit to the Flower Pot. A great little place - more of a food pub with some guest rooms.
The bar restaurant offers a small but varied selection of dishes cooked and presented deliciously. The room I stayed in was very tastefully decorated with a comfortable bed, freeview telly and en-suite shower room. A nice touch was a coffee maker as well as the usual kettle.
Breakfast was the highlight for me; quality bacon and sausage cooked with fresh scrambled eggs. A big improvement on the normal hotel offerings in the area of cheap meat and powdered eggs.
Can't comment on value as the room was prepaid - so I don't know how much it cost. I would definitely stay again but would make sure I turned up before the rush to grab one of the few parking spaces.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
FlowerPotSunbury, General Manager at The Flower Pot, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

Dear Andy,
I'm very happy than you enjoyed your breakfast with us,
We work only with some high quality products.

We hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

2nd time at the flower pot now!just as it was when I first stayed! Service is smashing super great, staff are fun and welcoming! Pierre the top manager very nice and help full and his two assistants Sam and james very professional and a delight! Food very good, would recommend any of the pizzas, they obviously have a very compitant chef!! Thanks guys

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
FlowerPotSunbury, General Manager at The Flower Pot, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Dear,

I'ts always very nice to heard than our customers enjoyed their stay.

Thank you very much for the goof review.