“Food quality ..”

5300 Chop House at The Blue
Reserve with OpenTable
5300 Chop House at The Blue is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 297 Restaurants in Doral
Price range: US$25 - US$60
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We are locals that have been coming to the chophouse for years , came back for Memorial Day although the weather wasn’t great . It was nice to see familiar faces , Elisabeth service great as always , Silvio the bellman great gentleman . I would have given the restaurant more stars but the food wasn’t as good as it use to be . Everything tasted like it came from a can . We were very disappointed that nothing seem to be home made anymore . This place went from a great hotel restaurant to having usual hotel food .

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We purchased a groupon not sure if the price was going to be worth the quality. We were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the meal and the excellent service. The meal was delicious and made to perfection. From our waiter, Yunior, the bartender, Ernie, and Vanessa the hostess were extremely attentive and courteous. My hat goes off to Robert, the Chef. Excellent appetizers and meal! We will be back!

Reviewed 28 April 2018

Very friendly waiter and waitresses. Very attentive! The food was really good. The Atmosphere was great.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent place, not so much for the place as the incredible service of its staff. I have too mention “livan”, he was beyond helpful and kind, I’m a very indecisive person when it comes to food, I never know what to get, but he took he’s time and when through the menu with me, he was excepcional. He recommended the salmon benedits, and speaking the truth he could have not give us a better recommendation. Livan also made sure we felt like at home, we always had drinks at our table. You guys have a great staff, take advantage of it. Also, the girl from the pool, I think her name was yusime/yusimi... I’m not quite sure she was really helpful as well, offered us towels and brought them. We will definitely be back soon! Thank you lots!

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Thanks to Azucena Mayorga, gave the light that allowed me to enjoy my dinners and lunch. Great service.

Been to 5300 Chop House at The Blue? Share your experiences!