Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall
US$116
US$95
Hampton.com
InterContinental at Doral Miami(Doral)(Great Value!)
US$124
  • Pool
US$133
US$138
Hyatt.com
US$187
US$171
ProvidentBlue.com
Aloft Miami Doral(Doral)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$135
Priceline
US$95
1,029 results
All reviewsdolphin mallfront deskshuttle servicecuban restaurantcomplimentary breakfastflorida turnpikefree shuttleshopping tripking suitefresh fruitdefinitely stay here againconvenient locationhotel shuttlehome away from homeenjoyed my staythe breakfast arearental car
Reviewed 27 July 2010

Just came back from a 4 night stay at the Hampton and I must say it was wonderful. The staff was wonderful - great breakfast and they were all warm and friendly. The shuttle service was quite efficient as they take you to Miami Int mall and Dolphin Mall. All you have to do is call when you are ready to leave the mall and they will quickly pick you up. Clean and comfortable room - the best bed I have ever slept it. Can't wait to stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2010

My husband and I spent two nights with our two sons aged 5 and almost 2. The king bed suite was the perfect size for us. The kids slept on the sofa bed. The room was clean and the kitchenette had all the conveniences that we needed. The breakfast was okay for a courtesy spread. But I have to commend that staff everyone was friendly and accommodating from the gentleman manning the breakfast area to the reception personnel. We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2010

This hotel is great! We stayed here a few days after a cruise in March. We were all very pleased with our choice. They have a shuttle that will drive/pick-up you pretty much anywhere. The front desk staff is awesome and always greet you with a smile.
Hotel has good size pool, exercise room and free internet in rooms and all over the hotel including outside by the pool. The Breakfast is everything you need to start the day and if your in a hurry they have breakfast to go. Lots of places nearby to eat or pickup things you need. They are very close to one of the nicest malls we have ever been in.

If your looking for a Miami Beach hotel then this is not it. However it does have everything you need and only a few miles to the Airport.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 March 2010

We stayed at this Hampton Inn a couple of weeks ago for one night before catching our cruise the next day. I thought the front desk was a little understaffed at times and the "free" breakfast is nothing to write mom about but other than that this place is nice. Free Airport shuttle was prompt, hotel and my room were very clean, and the whole staff was very pleasant to deal with. The front desk staff were exceptional and were very helpful in getting shuttles to supper, the mall and to the pier on Monday. If I were to ever stay in Miami again this Hampton would be the first place I would call.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2010

First off if going to the Miami airport this is a pretty good spot. The front desk was also very nice. That is all the good I really have to say- I actually decided to check out early I didn't like this place. First off my room smelled like puke. I could even tell it was coming from right next to my bed. Secondly the bathrooms were not totally clean. Thirdly the morning breakfest was limited for a Hampton and very very crowded. All-in-all this was a poor hampton inn experience.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled solo