“Top pizza”

Ranked #8 of 285 Restaurants in Doral
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I wold have to say they have the best pizza in doral. Service with a smile. Parking can be tough if your arrived after 12:00 PM. All kinds of pizza and beers. Try it, you will enjoy it.

Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

This pizza place is defiantly worth vist and try they do italian style pizza this brunch is not the best the new one in miami Bech is much beter

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Sit down, quick serve restaurant. Crispy crust....these pies were much better than expected. They simple cheese pizza is actually 4 cheeses melted together. A little greasy but it was delish. We also had the Rapini, Sausage combo.....and it blended well.

Serves beer...many brands I had never heard of so I assume they are locally brewed.

I'll be back. Just like Arnold (Terminator reference).

Reviewed 5 February 2014

I have eaten Anthony's pizza at least 7 or 8 times when I have visited Doral, the latest time being on super Bowl Sunday. The thin crust pizza is straight forward and delicious. I usually get an order of wings also which are tasty and not too greasy.

The restaurant is a family friendly place but good for after work drinks also. The environment is a little noisy for my taste, but I go back because the quality of the food is very good and very consistent. The service is good.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

First I have to say that I been to Anthony's on many occasions. The food is always great and the prices are not bad. I'm a Chef always looking for the best pizza. Anthony's choice of not having oregano is a great choice. They feel oregano changes the flavors, They are right. Just because you like oregano on your pizza and is not available to you, is not grounds for a bad review? come on. GET OVER IT! My wife likes oregano on her pizza but after eating so many times at Anthony's she stopped using oregano period. I love the pizza joint. Simple, good food , reasonable prices and many good memories eating at Anthony's.