“Never Disappointed”

Dining options: Reservations
Miami, Florida, USA
“Never Disappointed”
Reviewed 5 February 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Took my mother-in-law for a surprise family birthday meal. Called ahead and had they had table ready. Service and meal was excellent. Love this Red Lobster.

Visited December 2013

Paramaribo, Paramaribo, Suriname
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing”
Reviewed 20 September 2013 via mobile

My husband and imeent there for the first time and the food was amazing. The service and atmosphere were also great.

• Visited September 2013
San Jose, Costa Rica
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

If you love chains and seafood, this is the place to go. The food tastes incredible, and the service is good. The only thing is that you have to wait too much in line, but then again it's worth it

Visited January 2013
Miami, Florida
“My favorite restaurant”
Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

If no doubt this is my favorite restaurant I love the combinations of dishes from the sea in a single dish I can eat lobster, pasta, shrimp, crab, lobster pizza and lobster soup are my favorite starters and the lava cookie is my dessert favorite in the world I can not go to this place without eating me this dessert , the service is very good I visit lot this restaurant up to 5 times in a month so I have to go and eat their favorite combinations of seefood.

Visited July 2013
Miami, Florida
“SERVICE IS ABYSMAL”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

Visited Red Lobster after 20 years and was disappointed. The place and décor are very pretty at the Doral location, however the service is BEYOND HORRIBLE. Went on a Sunday at about 3:30 pm. We had a 25 min wait at the bar so we ordered drinks and an appetizer, after waiting for 25 min finally got called to a table but the appetizer ordered at the bar had not arrived after all this wait. The bartender said he would walk it to our table. We were seated at our table and after 15 min my husband went back to the bar to find out where the appetizer was and who would be waiting on us since no one had come to our table. 10 min after that we finally got our appetizer from the bartender, still now waiter visit so we asked again. Lo and behold a waitress showed up about 10 min after that - total wait time at the table before getting noticed -30 minutes! UNACCEPTABLE. The coconut shrimp appetizer served with pineapple sauce was good but the shrimp was not hot. Placed our entire order upon waitresses arrival. Even then, the food took forever and I like slow service so we can talk and enjoy our drinks and appetizers but this was beyond slow. When my grilled mahi-mahi arrived it was cold. I was so upset, at this point I would have left but my nine year old was starving and so was my husband. Ok about the food....my mahi was cold and dry, served with wild rice pilaf which was tasty and not too salty and I selected the roasted veggies. Four small pieces of zucchini is what made up the roasted veggies...I guess it just wasn't my day. My daughter had the crab linguini Alfredo which was good and hot and a good size for the half portion. My husband had the Bar Harbor bake which was a huge serving of mussels, scallops, lobster and shrimp served over linguini pasta. Because my dish was cold they offered us a free dessert so we chose the chocolate lava chip. If you have ever had a molten cake this is what the concept is but made out of chocolate chip cookie instead of chocolate cake. I told the waitress to please make sure it was warm so the chocolate inside would be, well..."lava" - either there was a communication issue or the oven was just not working. Got the lava cake and the chocolate inside was hard as a chip! ice cream was melted so we got an extra scoop to make up for that - how do you suppose the ice cream is warm and the cookie is cold??? that is beyond me but I wasn't going to stick around and find out. I don't recommend this location to anyone, it's not worth the aggravation and having to pay for your food to top it off! I hear the Kendall (sw 88th street) location is better.

• Visited July 2013

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!