“Fine Dining . . in the midst of an Industrial area”

Il Forno Ristorante
Ranked #19 of 266 Restaurants in Doral
Price range: US$14 - US$48
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Praised as truly authentic classic Italian cuisine, Il Forno Ristorante's refined approach to Italian gastronomy features the finest local and imported ingredients.
Fremont
“Fine Dining . . in the midst of an Industrial area”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I was referred to Il Forno by colleagues who ate there in January. I was surprised to find a fine dining restaurant in the industrial area of Doral. I sat in the patio area which looks out onto a small lake and is air conditioned.

I received very good service from Roberto who recommended the evening special: Osso Buco.
The dish was a bit pricey ($39) but delicious and maybe the best Osso Buco I've ever eaten. I enjoyed the house malbec which was one of the better house reds I've had. And the service from Robert was very good and not rushed. I would recommend this restaurant for business or family meals. Nice atmosphere and very good quality food.

• Visited February 2014

Miami
“Nice Restaurant in Doral!”
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Good service in a very good atmosphere, excellent place fr a business lunch or dinner. Food is not out of the ordinary but is ok. Also the platting. Good wine list!
We celebrated our company Holiday Party and the place was good.

• Visited December 2013
california
“Home made pasta”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

I had the chicken ravioli in a light cream sauce, it was fantastic. I will definitely go back, great ambiance, and they are open late.

• Visited January 2014
Miami, Florida, United States
“Good Pasta, Good Value”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

It was a good visit, the place is very well presented, the staff is attentive. They need a little more food knowledge, but overall the place delivers good food. Nothing memorable, but if you are looking for somewhere consistent, this can be a great lunch pasta place, alternative to the common big chain names.

• Visited October 2013
“Just a name!”
Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

We looked for a neighborhood restaurant and found this one coupled with the fact that we love Italian. The experience was just ok - bad service and mediocre food!!! I think that they could do so much better as the location is beautiful!!!!

• Visited November 2013
Ciro M, Owner at Il Forno Ristorante, responded to this review, 7 June 2014
Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience with the service, we appreciate the detailed review, this supports our staff to improve on service and customer service.

We look forward to your next visit in order to make your dining a special one to remember.

Il Forno Ristorante.

Been to Il Forno Ristorante? Share your experiences!