“Great Small Italian in Doral”
Review of Basilico

Basilico
Ranked #24 of 278 Restaurants in Doral
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

This is a great Italian option in Doral for italian food lovers.

Service is very attentive, and dishes are very well balanced based on traditional italian recipes making this restaurant a good option.

1  Thank Lou B
There are newer reviews for Basilico

Reviewed 1 August 2014

This is the first year I have eaten at Basilico but I will definitely go back. The food was incredible and the service outstanding. I had the sole dish and loved it.

1  Thank JeannieMelbourne_FL
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

So I try Basilico on a recommendation for lunch.
Order the lunch pasta special $16.95 Spinach Linguini with calamari.
Ask the server if I can have a different pasta and he basically said no.
So I got up and walked out.
So much for this rude place.
I am sure it would make the owners proud to know of this employe.

1  Thank gumball1963
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Not too much to talk.if you are looking for good food come here. And you will be feeling, and tasting the italian gastromonia, excellent place

1  Thank Alex P
Reviewed 17 March 2014

We were staying at a hotel close by, and the staff at this hotel recommended Basilico. We had a couple hours to kill before our flight out, so we settled in to enjoy the ambiance. This is a family-friendly restaurant, and when we arrived, a baby shower was just ending. The kids had their normal Fettucini Alfredo with Chicken, and was a reasonable $8. The price for the main entrees were not cheap, but are not at the top end of prices we have seen either. My wife and I each had a chicken dish...mine with Gorgonzola cheese and spinach with Vegetables on the side, and hers was with Goat cheese and mushrooms with only Mash Potatoes. I have to say this was one of the best Italian meals I have had anywhere...including Italy. The dishes were full of flavor, well presented, and generous in size. I'm not sure if I'll be back in this area again, but if I were to go back, I'll make an effort to have a meal at Basilico.