“Delicious”

Ranked #99 of 285 Restaurants in Doral
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

The food was delicious, service was very friendly and the live music was soothing. I would definitely visit again.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

I really enjoyed my lunch. I asked the waiter what I could have as far as stuffed pasta and he suggested a few things. I decided on the lobster with Alfredo sauce. It was really good and they brought it to me steaming hot. The pasta was obviously fresh. The sauce was good. I also have the antipasto appetizer and is was super good. The place was nice and the service was very good as well. If you want fresh pasta, this is a good place to go to have it.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Have been there several times since they opened in Jan.and have had a great meals and experience. The owners and Chef Luciano are extremely friendly and very accommodating with great food in an elegant surroundings.
A special place for Doral.
RAG

Reviewed 21 February 2014

We tried out this restaurant for the frst time two weeks ago, it a a really good family run Italian restaurant, good authentic dishes, good wine selction, friendly and attentive service, We plan to visit again this weekend, and urge everyone to try it out and enjoy the food and the atmosphere

Reviewed 24 January 2014

This restaurant used to be called Chef Sammys but was renovated completely and is now Trattoria Di Campo. The interior is very modern and chic now and very pleasant to look at. The food however, did not quite meet the standards of the decor but perhaps it was my choice of entree. I chose one of the house salads with shrimp added for an extra charge and I got only two jumbo shrimp. The salad was tasty but the shrimp did taste of iodine a little and I think for $16.95 they could have spared a few more shrimpies! My boss had a chicken parmesan dish that was huge and seemed to be much better value for money. The meal came with bread and the service was a little erratic despite the fact that the restaurant was not that busy. I might give it a second shot but my first impression was only so-so.