I just wanted to thank the front desk staff at the Hyatt Miami at the Blue.. They have been extremely helpful and accommodating. Monet and her two supervisors (Rosemary) all deserve a raise!! I would definitely recommend you stay here and make sure to speak to Monet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Doral, just 20 minutes west of downtown Miami. Golf fanatics, spa lovers and foodies alike will find just what they're looking for at Miami's ultimate all-suite property, Provident Doral at The Blue Miami. Overlooking the World-Famous TPC Blue Monster Golf Course, our Miami hotel sits on 17 spacious acres and boasts a free-standing clubhouse and amenities galore. Go ahead, indulge yourself. Sunbathe on the pool deck. Pamper your senses at the private spa and gym. Savor al fresco dining in the Florida sunshine at the pool bar. Retreat back to your room, where all of our spacious suites feature full kitchens. When the sun goes down, head to 5300 Chop House and Lounge, our in-house restaurant and bar. Our Miami luxury hotel is characterized by resort-style living and matched by extraordinary personal service. Provident Doral at The Blue is a once in a lifetime experience. Are you ready? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Provident Doral at The Blue Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Miami At The Blue Hotel Doral
- Blue Hotel Doral
- Blue Resort Doral
- Provident Doral At The Blue Miami Florida