Provident Doral at The Blue Miami
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$138
US$127
US$150
US$146
US$106
Aloft Miami Doral(Doral)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$112
Courtyard
US$141
1,172 results
All reviewsgolf coursechop housefull kitchenjacuzzi tubthree bedroombedroom villafront deskrooms are hugegolf viewrain showernice kitchengreat poolkitchen areamin drivesouth beachhome away from homebusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 November 2008

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here and I would defiantly recommend the hotel on a room only basis. We paid a little more than the price of a good motel and got a fantastic 1 bed suite that was more like an apartment than a hotel room.

Pros: The room, staff, resort facilities, 52inch plasma living room TV, 42 inch plasma bedroom TV, 20 inch bathroom TV and wifi are 5-star. The neighbourhood is safe and quiet and is about 10-miles from the beach.

Cons: The staff are friendly but I wouldn't really say that the service is 5-star. The breakfast for example was a bun and some coffee. I also found the noise of neighbouring doors shutting excessive. A door damper system would be a good investment.

I didn’t mind the negative issues too much because we got the room so cheap. If I’d paid the book rate I might not have been writing such a complimentary review.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AdrianSmithUK
Reviewed 19 November 2008

My co-workers and I stayed at the Blue during our annual trip to the NASCAR Championship Weekend in Homestead, Florida. In the past, we have always stayed at the Doral Marriott Resort next door, but this year we decided to make a chance. Man I am glad we did.

The Blue is a outstanding resort featuring the largest and most elegant rooms in the Miami area. I have stayed at a lot of hotels in Miami, but nothing like the place. This recently opened resort will soon be the hottest ticket in town. Forget South Beach... check out the Blue. Can not wait to go back!

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled with friends
1  Thank PilotAA
Reviewed 25 July 2008

While I agree with other reviews that The Blue is not at the title of a resort yet, I was totally impressed with the facility.

We had a function at The Doral and were unable to book rooms there. However, comparing the rooms between the 2, I was extremely satisfied with The Blue.

The room was spacious, with soft music playing when we entered. We were escourted to our room by a pleasant employee following a hassle-free check-in. Attention to details was evident, from the superior linens and towels, plush robes, HD tv's, and great products.

If you are looking for onsite restaurants, activities, and busy schedules, The Blue is not for you. However, if you're interested in quiet luxery with a beautiful golf course view, The Blue cannot be beat.

The Blue has spoiled me. As we travel I always compare other hotels to The Blue. Other places always come up short!

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled on business
1  Thank Carolina28104
Reviewed 7 July 2008

Well when called and made our reservation we were told that they were in a very soft opening and little did we no that hey weren't going to be any phones. The keys didn't work to get into our room as well. The rooms were very large and spacious but as I read one of your earlier comments I have to agree that they are very boring inside as well.
They still have no food to offer they're guest and still have no access to play golf at the Marriott which is were you have to go to play golf. Next time I agree I will be staying at the Marriott were they know what to and how to accommodate their guest. Oh I asked for water and they severed me in a glass and check in is in a trailer off the hotel site. Very disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 June 2008

After reading a review I decided to stay at the Blue Golf resort. I knew that they were having a SOFT OPENING and was ready for a few misteps and not being able to use a restaurant or a pool. In the same time i was excited to stay in one of their suite that looked very large , brand new of course with a luxury new york loft look to them and that at a very good price. Well it met all my expectations. It was fantastic. The rooms are outstanding with large flat screen TV (52') dvd player, free internet access, flat screen tv in bathroom , full kitchen with top of the line appliances, full size washer and dryer, high power blow dryer, latest T-fal iron
great shower. The bed was extremely confortable with down comforter and pillow. Great tiles and berber carpet. I personnally have no need for dust collectors as old frame, funky pictures. The style and line are pure, the esthetic solid, The rooms also have abundant closets space with soft comfy bathrobes in them. The view on the golf course was gorgeous and I am sure that pretty soon all access to the golf course will be in effect. I was on a business trip so when it come to the accomodations i am fully satisfied and I am hard to please. The staff was very helpfull , security was great, we were greated and ushered diligently to the reception set in a temporary yet very acceptable building. The receptionist was gracious, prompt the check in was flawless and we got escorted promptly to our room, Even when some little glitches happened, internet connection, room key we got the best of response to our problems, including an upgrade to a fantastic appartement of over 800 sqf(May be larger). Every thing we ask , we got except FOR WHAT WE KNEW WAS NOT AVAILABLE YET, and God knows in Florida and Miami you can get a lovely dinner. So if you need to stay in the area please reserve at the Blue. It was truely a good experience and I will strenuously recommend this brand new resort, it is awsome !!!

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled on business