“The best Japonese Restaurant”

Miyako Doral Japanese Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Miyako Doral Japanese Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 284 Restaurants in Doral
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: The best of Japanese and Peruvian cultures serving up high-quality Nikkei cuisine. Bringing together the delicate and refined Japanese cuisine with Peruvian freshness and spice. We welcome you to pull up to the bar for a dining experience you'll be thinking about for years.
Reviewed 15 July 2014

The food here is outstanding! The best, Very best! It has food for Japonese fanatics, and for non-Japonese...I loved all The dishes and I wash I had a big stomach and be able to eat more!

2  Thank Houston_TxFriend

Reviewed 1 May 2014

I've worked in various sushi restaurants at the beach, brickell, Doral... I believe I learned allot about sushi and this place has great food, good quality food at a good price not over priced like most of the sushi restaurants around that area and the service is great I recommend it.

1  Thank 074m
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Food was excellent. Big selection of sushi, rolls, and cooked items as well if not into the raw stuff.

1  Thank bondrey
Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

My wife and I found this little Japanese Peruvian Jem hidden away in one of Doral's strip malls -
Excellent food good selection and great hospitality.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

I love visiting Miyako for sushi or any of their offerings for that matter. It's close to my office so I go at least twice a week. The service is great and fast, which is really important especially at lunch time. You can order any of their sushi rolls bc all of them are great. If you order the entrees the portions are quite big. They have an excellent dessert, similar to churros (or Japanese doughnuts if you will), don't miss ordering that! I highly recommend it and it's very affordable. Oh they also have floor seating if you prefer.