“We are regulars”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Grosse Pointe, Michigan
“We are regulars”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

My kids have late start on Thursday mornings and so we head here every Thursday like clockwork for breakfast. The staff is friendly and efficient and the food is high quality food, above diner but the friendly ambience is like that of a neighborhood diner.

The omelettes are delicious, the coffee is nice quality, and when we come for lunch our favorite is the chicken fajita salad. My kids wish we came here every day, but every Thursday satisfies them for now!

Visited March 2014

Detroit, Michigan, United States
“Give em a try....”
Reviewed 19 June 2013

I've only had breakfast food (and fries) from this place and it's usually pretty good. I have ordered carryout as well. Just make sure you check your order before leaving.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank DeeW876
Michigan
“Great place, new look”
Reviewed 10 June 2013

This place is now called the Mack Avenue Grill. It was closed for awhile due to building problems. The inside has been completely re-done. The food is very good, and it's busy quite often since the new owners took over. I've had the club sandwich a few times, and it is excellent.

• Visited March 2013
St. Clair Shores, MI
“Good morning foods”
Reviewed 22 December 2011

Recently shared a breakfast here with my BH. Both of us enjoyed the meal and the time spent in this "old timey" diner. Service was attentive and friendly.

NOTE: bring change to feed the parking meters on Mack--or the sidestreets. This always irritates me, but doesn't keep me away.

• Visited November 2011
Michigan
“New Owner -- Much Improved”
Reviewed 7 December 2011

I gave the diner one more try for breakfast in November, 2011, and I'm gald I did! The food and service are much improved.

Now if they would just give the place a much needed makeover inside!

• Visited November 2011