This is probably one of the best hotels we have ever stayed in.
It is expensive but.............it is set in it's own vineyard, the room (standard) is like a small house and the restaurants are excellent. There is a beautiful pool and you can have wine tasing on site.
We visited the 3 restaurants - Le Gourmet, Le Bistro and Il Restaurante - they were all very good in lovely settings. Le Gourmet was exceptional.
All the staff were helpful and friendly. The manager was ever present and often came round to chat to guests at dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coquillade Village, Hotel Relais & Chateaux, Gastronomy, Spa, Vineyard, Cycling. Situated in the Natural Park of the Luberon in Provence, near Gordes and Roussillon, our domain will offer you a unique experience. Exceptional rooms and suites, 3 restaurants (Gourmet, Bistrot and Ristorante), a luxury 1500 m2 Coquillade Spa, wine-tourism activities, and a unique BMC cycling center. For an unforgettable stay and total bliss... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Coquillade Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Coquillade - Demeure De Prestige Hotel Gargas
- Coquillade Village France/Gargas