We greatly enjoyed our stay at La Coquillade during Oct 2013. The room is great, the view is stunning and the staff is extremely helpful and friendly. Location is very convenient and you can visit several perched villages with unique scenic view (e.g. Roussillon for red cliffs, Gordes for the overlooking of the beautiful Luberon, Bounieus for a nice light lunch) by 15-20 min drive. The food in Le Gourmet is wonderful and we particularly enjoyed the lunch at the patio with the stunning view of the wine yard. In particular, special thanks to Mauro who made the best Grasshopper. Sardena Island, and other cocktails for us and he was so nice and introduced some good places in Italy that help us to plan our next trip to Italy. We would definetly go back again and had recommend to all our friends on this wonderful hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coquillade Village, Hotel Relais & Chateaux, Gastronomy, Spa, Vineyard, Cycling. Situated in the Natural Park of the Luberon in Provence, near Gordes and Roussillon, our domain will offer you a unique experience. Exceptional rooms and suites, 3 restaurants (Gourmet, Bistrot and Ristorante), a luxury 1500 m2 Coquillade Spa, wine-tourism activities, and a unique BMC cycling center. For an unforgettable stay and total bliss... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coquillade Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Coquillade - Demeure De Prestige Hotel Gargas
- Coquillade Village France/Gargas