We had an amazing stay at La Coquillade. Instead of a typical hotel rooms, it offered villa like stone houses each with a few units. We enjoyed after a long day of exploration or wine tour we could relax by the pool to watch sunset. The food was outstanding. We had dinner and lunch there. Usually hotel food is more for convenient but we had the best meals here. If you stay here make sure you go to their restaurants.
Location was excellent to explore the Luberon area, both by bike and by car. We went further out to Pont du Gard and the drive was easy.
I also had a massage while my husband went for a bike ride. The massage was good but it didn't have a spa yet. It's the only thing that this place seems missing - a spa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coquillade Village, Hotel Relais & Chateaux, Gastronomy, Spa, Vineyard, Cycling. Situated in the Natural Park of the Luberon in Provence, near Gordes and Roussillon, our domain will offer you a unique experience. Exceptional rooms and suites, 3 restaurants (Gourmet, Bistrot and Ristorante), a luxury 1500 m2 Coquillade Spa, wine-tourism activities, and a unique BMC cycling center. For an unforgettable stay and total bliss... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Coquillade Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Coquillade - Demeure De Prestige Hotel Gargas
- Coquillade Village France/Gargas