We stayed at La Coquillade a year ago, and we are planning to return for the third time when I realized I had never posted a review. To us, Provence is lavender and La Coquillade, our home in Provence. Drive up to the wrought-iron gate, through a winding lavender-lined driveway, up to the reception area, where you are met by the doorman, welcomed and registered. Valet parking and golf carts will take you and your bags to your beautiful suite overlooking the Luberon mountains and Mont Ventoux, where a complimentary bottle of house wine sits chilled and waiting. Or you can explore the lovely grounds and sit in the lounge to gaze at the magnificent Luberon and Mont Ventoux. Elegant, opulent, yet Provencal-rustic at the same time. Cannot say enough about the hotel. And Mr Wunderli and his lovely wife Carmen are the most hospitable welcoming hosts, who always stop to mingle over the fabulous Michelin-star dinners! Truly, the only thing missing is music!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coquillade Village, Hotel Relais & Chateaux, Gastronomy, Spa, Vineyard, Cycling. Situated in the Natural Park of the Luberon in Provence, near Gordes and Roussillon, our domain will offer you a unique experience. Exceptional rooms and suites, 3 restaurants (Gourmet, Bistrot and Ristorante), a luxury 1500 m2 Coquillade Spa, wine-tourism activities, and a unique BMC cycling center. For an unforgettable stay and total bliss... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Coquillade Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Coquillade - Demeure De Prestige Hotel Gargas
- Coquillade Village France/Gargas