we stayed here on our honeymoon for one night this past July as we were travelling along Provence and Côte d'Azur.
This hotel is bigger than we expected for a Relais & Châteaux property, as we absolutely adore the concept for their small familiar hotels, but it was very nice.
The entrance makes you feel like you are entering a Palace with its long path towards the entrance. The butler that took us to our room in a buggy was incredible, so friendly polite and professional, and what an amazing English.
We had an upgrade to a Suite and a VIP treatment in the bedroom which was very much appreciated.
Unfortunately, part of the Hotel was under construction and we were put right in front of it. Although we were told at the moment of the reservation and we were given a special price (thank you), it is truly terrible. The noise started at 8h00 and it is hell on earth when you are on your honeymoon and trying to relax.
Nevertheless, staff was friendly and always tried to meet expectations and requests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coquillade Village, Hotel Relais & Chateaux, Gastronomy, Spa, Vineyard, Cycling. Situated in the Natural Park of the Luberon in Provence, near Gordes and Roussillon, our domain will offer you a unique experience. Exceptional rooms and suites, 3 restaurants (Gourmet, Bistrot and Ristorante), a luxury 1500 m2 Coquillade Spa, wine-tourism activities, and a unique BMC cycling center. For an unforgettable stay and total bliss... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and Hotel.de so you can book your Coquillade Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Coquillade - Demeure De Prestige Hotel Gargas
- Coquillade Village France/Gargas