Pullman Linyi Lushang
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsspecial thankswould highly recommend this hotelquality hotelbusiness travelchinese restaurantexcellent breakfastwestern standardsenglish speakinglanguage barriercomfortable bedsmanager sergiowestern foodan excellent hotelbuffet dinnerthe hotel staffgymchina
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
wang s, General Manager at Pullman Linyi Lushang, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Had a fantastic stay at the Pullman in Linyi last week. Amazing food, friendly staff and sensational service. Didnt have the chance to check out the KTV rooms but cant wait to belt out some tunes in the next trip. A definate recommendation for all travellers to the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
wang s, General Manager at Pullman Linyi Lushang, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Tricia,

Thank you for your comments. It it always glad to receive the positve comments from our guests. I will share the information to our team members. I am sure that your comments will encourage our staff to be more proactive and engaging to our guests in near futher.

Once again, thank you and looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I stayed at the Pullman in Linyi on business in June 2014.

The hotel is very clean with great facilities and rooms and it has a really relaxed atmosphere for business or personal travel.

The room specs are excellent and the beds very comfy.
The leisure facilities were clean with a great choice of equipment (Gym, pool, sauna/spa etc.) and the service was very good.

The restaurant in the hotel has a wide choice of western and local dishes and again the service and quality here was second to none.
The hotel provides great entertainment during the evenings with a live vocalist who has a great voice and stage presence and really does keep you engaged.

Check-in and check-out was seamless and very efficient

With out doubt I would recommend this hotel and I will certainly be staying here the next time I visit Linyi.

Dear Mr. Darling,

Thank you for staying with us and appreciate your valuable comments. It is always glad to receive the positive comments from our guests. I will share with our team members to appreciate their hard work. Your comments will be no doubt encourage our staff to be more proactive and engaging to our guest in future. If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact with me via my email sergio.bretti@accor.com or my mobile phone 18669982808.

Once again, thank you and look forward to your next visit soon.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Stayed at the Pullman again this week and had a fantastic experience. As always the service was fantastic, the rooms were well furnished and had all the accessories to complete my business duties. The food was amazing compared to the other international hotel I stayed during my trip.

Look forward to my next visit.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

This was an excellent hotel. We ate at the buffet on night and they had a lot of new and very good things to try. This is a real value.

The overall hotel is first class. The exercise area with pool is the best I have experienced in China.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Pullmanhotels.com
wang s, General Manager at Pullman Linyi Lushang, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

Dear Russel,

Thank you for your valuable comment regarding your stay in Pullman Linyi Lushang!

We are looking forward to seeing you soon.

Best regards,