You know you are special as soon as you arrive. The reception staff are awesome, even though they were busy on the phone, as soon as I entered, they stopped, greeted me, and checked me in. The room on the Eco Park, overlook the river, just across the bridge from the Mill and spa. The rooms view was breathtaking, the room itself was immaculate and the bathroom fitting for such a high end establishment. The bed was soft and complete with down duvet, feather pillows and a great nights sleep was enjoyed by us both.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Savor the historic charm of our heritage country inn set on 24 acres with the Gatineau Park. Capture the warmth of true Quebec hospitality within spectacular scenery. Indulge yourself and be pampered in our full-service spa, a truly serene retreat featuring: outdoor hot tubs, our new dreamweaver outdoor massage tent on the river's edge, and our river pool. Our hotel dining rooms and charming fireplace lounge are nestled next to the gurgling waters of the LaPeche river and the 28' MacLaren Falls. 24 Acres tucked-away within Gatineau Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Moulin Wakefield Mill Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wakefield Mill Inn And Spa
- Wakefield Mill Hotel Wakefield