I attended a wedding at the Mill, the most charming backdrop. the accommodation was tops. The food was delicious, the venue overlooking the water fall flowing throw the greenery that is Canada.
A short wall to the small town, good fun in in the local pub where a fiddler played. the bank opens at 9.30am where I accessed travel card.cash. The cemertery. a short distance up hill from the 'Mill' reveals an interesting history of the area, a drive around the lake displays very pretty scenery. maureen B
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Savor the historic charm of our heritage country inn set on 24 acres with the Gatineau Park. Capture the warmth of true Quebec hospitality within spectacular scenery. Indulge yourself and be pampered in our full-service spa, a truly serene retreat featuring: outdoor hot tubs, our new dreamweaver outdoor massage tent on the river's edge, and our river pool. Our hotel dining rooms and charming fireplace lounge are nestled next to the gurgling waters of the LaPeche river and the 28' MacLaren Falls. 24 Acres tucked-away within Gatineau Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Moulin Wakefield Mill Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wakefield Mill Hotel Wakefield
- Wakefield Mill Inn And Spa