“Great place to stay”
Review of Days Inn Innisfail

Days Inn Innisfail
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Innisfail
Reviewed 17 July 2011

We stayed here when we were in town for a family reunion and it was great! We had a very nice, spacious, clean room and felt totally comfortable here. The staff were awesome, there's a Boston Pizza in the same parking lot, and we were close to the highway (without being so close that there was noise from the road).

This was a great value and a nice clean place to stay - next time I would definitly choose the Best Western again! A+

• Stayed: July 2011
Shaundra S, Manager at Days Inn Innisfail, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2011

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. Your feed back is very much appreciated

Reviewed 30 June 2011

Back in March I had stayed here, being a Best Western I had expected a lot more from them, when I arrived I was greeted like I was disturbing them with a "What do you want" type attitude, I brushed that off figuring that they were just having a bad day and that happens, when I was checked into the room there were a lot of stains on the carpets, the room smelled of urine and the sheets were not very clean, I think they were very old sheets, very frayed and tattered. I immediately requested a different room in hopes of something a little better, cleaner, but I ended up with about the same thing except without the urine smell. Upon checkout I was greeted much more friendler, and happier staff, but when I went for breakfast 15 minutes before it finished everything was already put away and couldn't even get a peice of toast. Overall my stay was horrible and will be staying in a different hotel the next time I am in this area and WILL NOT be recommending it to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
6  Thank JasonFontaine
Susan B, General Manager at Days Inn Innisfail, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Best Western Innisfail. I am pleased to let you know our Hotel is under new management and ownership. It is truly our goal to provide all our guests with a superior stay and regret that this was not your experience. I hope you will contact me personally should you choose to stay with us again. I would like the opportunity to make this right and to provide you with the experience you deserve.

Reviewed 18 June 2011

We arrived on a wet Saturday on a busy weekend. Not only did the front desk clerk, Debbie, manage to get us a great room, she offered to lend me her rain slicker so we could attend the rodeo! How great is that!

• Stayed: June 2011

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Best Western Innisfail. I was delighted to hear that our Front Desk Agent offered you her rain slicker so you could attend the rodeo. Superior customer care and service that goes above and beyond is our mission. Your review brought a genuine smile to my face. We hope to welcome you back to Innisfail!

Reviewed 21 November 2010

Our teens had an event in Innisfail, and normally we would have booked a hotel in Red Deer, but we were able to book the Best Western here for under $100 incl. The room was spacious & clean, and the location perfect, right off the Hwy. The room included free high speed internet, iron, microwave, fridge, and coffee maker. The extra comfy beds had four fluffy pillows each - important to us because of back problems. Fast food and grocery stores very close. Breakfast room is large, with plenty of the usual options (waffles, toast, pastries, bagels, cereals, fruit...) Wouldn't hesitate to stay again, and for the value, would even consider choosing this location & driving into Red Deer.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank bestillfamily

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your rave review of the Best Western Innisfail Inn. Greatly appreciated! On behalf of the entire team of the Best Western Innisfail Inn, I thank you for your kind words regarding our convenient location, complimentary hot breakfast, spacious and clean guest rooms, comfortable beds and pillows and free high speed internet access. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back to Innisfail.

Reviewed 3 September 2010

We stayed at the Best Western Innisfail Inn while at a family function. Overall I'd say it was your standard small town hotel. Reasonably new building with a fairly mundane decor. I don't think anyone goes to Innisfail for a resort-like getaway, and that's not what this hotel promises. It's a clean, standard hotel room with a bar fridge, TV, etc.

We had a few staff issues while we were there. We forgot to put the "Do Not Disturb" sign out the night before, and had housekeeping knocking at the door at 8:00am on a Saturday morning. I don't know anyone who's up and out of their room at 8 o'clock on a Saturday morning, so that seemed a bit harsh.

Also, when they say the self-serve continental breakfast ends at 9:00, they aren't kidding. It was all packed up and put away by 9:03. One lady came in at 9:00 and asked if she could quickly make a slice of toast and the staff member said no, it's already been put away. Seriously. You can't take an extra 3 minutes and let a guest get a quick bite of self-serve toast? Hmmm.

Comments sent to the hotel via their survey system did result in a return e-mail stating the issues would be examined. I can't say whether the issues have been rectified.

All in all, for $110/night it wasn't bad. Solid hotel with a solid name. Some staff issues, but nothing that would keep me from staying again if the need arose.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Best Western Innisfail. I hope you return to Innisfail and give us another opportunity to provide you and your family with a superior stay. I believe under our new ownership and management you would not have experienced any issues with a later breakfast. Your review prompted me to remind our team that we are in the customer care business. A late breakfast served with a smile would have been the right thing to do. I genuinely hope to welcome you back to Innisfail!

Reviewed 16 July 2010

I really don't have anything bad to say about this hotel.

I, along with 3 colleagues, stayed at the location for a two night stay mid-July. It was the ideal location for where we had to be. It's a new hotel. Good value for money. Staff were quick to smile at and greet anyone they would encounter. Good breakfast in the morning. Comfortable, well appointed rooms. Restaurants in the vicinity (Boston Pizza and a few other fast food joints).

Overall, we all enjoyed our stay and would recommend it to others without hesitation.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Susan B, General Manager at Days Inn Innisfail, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your positive comments regarding our ideal location, good value, breakfast, and our friendly Front Desk team. Thank you for taking the time to review the Best Western Innisfail Inn. Greatly appreciated! We hope to welcome you back to Innisfail.

Reviewed 17 February 2010

Very clean and comfortable room. Service staff very helpful and friendly.
Hearty breakfast buffet with a good variety of breakfast items.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of the team of the Best Western Innisfail Inn, thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. We appreciate your kind comments regarding our cleanliness, free Wi-Fi, complimentary hot breakfast, laundry facilities and decor. It was our pleasure to serve you. We hope to welcome you and your family back to Innisfail.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Innisfail
Super 8 Innisfail
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Red Deer
Motel 6 Innisfail AB
Motel 6 Innisfail AB
#1 of 5 in Innisfail

Been to Days Inn Innisfail? Share your experiences!