“Excelente place to have a meal in Murano”

B Restaurant alla Vecchia Pescheria
Ranked #1 of 29 Restaurants in Murano
Price range: US$23 - US$41
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
“Excelente place to have a meal in Murano”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Food are well cooked and staff is very kind.
Located in a very nice square.
Restaurant are one of the most sofisticated in the area

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Zurich, Switzerland
“A real good fresh cooking. You must go”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Everything we had was excellent and tasty. The chef knows very well about Italian cooking but he also brings his own touch which makes you feel you are not having the same meal as usual.
I had one of the best see bass ever with delicious vegetables. I was sorry I could not try everything and next time we visit Venice we will go to Murano just for having lunch at this place.
The terrace outside is pleasant and must be fresher than other places in summer thanks to the walls around. Ask for a table outside.

1 Thank KUSNACHT
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Excellent meal”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

My husband and I have just spent 3 wonderful days in Venice. We stayed in Murano and came across this lovely restaurant on our last night, and had the best meal of our trip. We had been rather disappointed by the other meals we had had in Venice but this was really tasty, authentic Italian food. I had the fish risotto which was delicious and my husband had the fusilli which was very tasty.
Would strongly recommend this restaurant

1 Thank Angela B
Moscow, Russia
“Friendly place”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I loved the food served in murano plates. Dishes are really big to share. I tried local appetitive B blue. It is refreshing and sweet. Antipasti Veniciani is good too. I have a photo. Free limoncello is offered.

Hong Kong, China
“Nice food and nice atmosphere !”
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

We visit here by accident and we are amazed by the good service, nice staffs and tasty food! The atmosphere here is super nice and we seated outdoor. Under the sunshine we enjoyed a superb lunch at b restaurant !