“Afternoon delight”

Ranked #16 of 31 Restaurants in Murano
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2014

After a visit to the murano glass works we were looking for somewhere nice to have a little snack, we ended up having a 3 course meal and a lovely bottle of white wine. Wonderful setting, attentive waiter, but not over the top, food was good, we had a plate to share for starters, then I had the minestrone and my husband had the pasta, both were lovely.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

We happened across this place while wandering Murano. Our waiter was very attentive and responsive. We used our phrase book Italian so I don't know what happens if you don't try Italian. I did overhear someone complain about their waiter but our guy was great. My husband tried the black cuttlefish pasta which was interesting but too fishy for me. I had calamari and it was fine. We also had the pepperonata which is like stewed peppers and that was excellent. If you like to sit by the water and enjoy the setting this is a good place as you can take you time. House wines were very good too. Would go back.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

We only stopped here for an Aperol spritz and a rest before going onto Burrano so didn't eat here. However it was quite a quaint place with it seemed only one waiter so no good if you were in a hurry!. The food did look delicious!

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Nice little restaurant with good quality food let down slightly by slow and chaotic service. Place about half full but busy when we visted but still only one guy taking orders and doing everything else.

Nice waterside view though

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Good seafood,quick service (although the restaurant was full!), very good house wine.Only average dessert but overall rating: reccomendable.