“greatttt”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Beerwah
Qld
“greatttt”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Its nice to stay in a hotel that youll comfortable to see the nature of the earth. its nice to see those mountain ,the zoo and everything that i had stayed on this hotel. The host is so accommodating that you can feel the real life like your in your own house.

Room Tip: The room facing the west side is nice when you wake up in the morning you can see the sun.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank babie w

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Bundaberg, Australia
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We only stayed 1 night. the beds were very comfortable and the rooms tidy and clean but the bathrooms were very old..would stay here again only if we found getting accommodation closer to Caboolture difficult once again

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 4 nights. Great price offered. My dog was welcome in the room and anywhere else. A comfortable room with all amenities. Breakfast was great with chook eggs. Very friendly hosts. A great stay overall

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Nahren
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 5 January 2014

We stayed at this motel over the New Year as our plans involved going to the Australia Zoo which is very close. The first day we arrived we noticed the A/C was not blowing cold air whatsoever rather acting as a fan. We complained and asked for it to be fixed or another room with a working A/C unit. We went out for a few hours and when we came back we found a Fan had been placed in our room while we were out. We went to the front desk to inquire and all we rec'd was "sorry the a/c units are not working but some are on order"? Why do you advertise that you have AIR Conditioning when it is obvious that you DO NOT !!? We would never have booked this place if that were the case.

The rooms are like walking into the 1950's (I have pictures of my grandparents erra) and this was it! Old, dated, smelly, musty! They also advertised a guest laundry, when we tried to do a load of washing, the washing machine had water all over the floor, unusable, and had busted down...a common thread with this place!

The second day we were out for the day ( there were no other rooms available in the area so we were stuck) and I noticed I had bumps/bites that resembled mosquito bites....later on realized I had not been in contact with any mosquito's so it was obvious to me that I had been bitten while sleeping in this room!! Some of the bites were in places I would have been covered...my backside for instance, so I am completely certain they were from the bed! I am completely disgusted with this place and would recommend to anyone...sleep in your car rather than in this Motel !!! ( and to mention I saw cockroaches out on the back porch )

Thoroughly disgusted!

Room Tip: Do not stay at this motel unless you want bed bites and a room like a sauna!
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank DCWSydney_Australia

Travellers are raving about these Beerwah hotels

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 1 January 2014

This motel advertises its rooms as being airconditioned, but the presence of an A/C unit isn't enough - the unit is supposed to cool the air in the room. The one in our room made no difference at all. According to the girl I complained to (owner's granddaughter I think) there have been lots of complaints about this. It was very humid during our stay, and the room was like a sauna.
The fridge was almost as useless as the A/C, the decor was hideous, and the room was filthy. OK, it's old so it would be unrealistic to expect gleaming counters etc, but this place looked like it had not been cleaned in a decade.
I would call it a fleapit, but to be honest I think fleas would move out and seek better accomodation.
I'm certain the motel only survives because it's close to Australia Zoo, but believe me you'd be better off staying somewhere else - ANYWHERE ELSE - even if it does mean you have a longer drive to the zol.
I'm sorry to be so critical, and I've never complained about a motel before, but I feel totally ripped off at being charged so much (in advance!) to stay in such a dump.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else!
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Baxter_Watts_eh
Newcastle, Australia
Reviewed 24 November 2013

rooms are old....mainly single beds which doesn't suit families...don't fall for the "brand new units" which are actually tiny backpacker rooms in a tin shed with shared kitchen and bathrooms and no air conditioning.Asked for our money back and left much to the surprise of the manager there but not everyone who stays in the area is a backpacker or fruit picker......surprising really that this place can be so far behind the times when the biggest tourist attraction for the area is down the road. This area is only going to get bigger and sadly this place will still be far far far behind the times and overpriced.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank DeeDeeH95
Fuengirola, Spain
Reviewed 31 March 2013

I have stayed in worse places, but hen they were usually quite cheap and not so 'out of the way'. Price wise, this was very middle of the road, but the cleanliness and the service were not good. Tried to wash out a few clothes (no laundry service) the drying rack outside was rusty. There were bugs in the rooms and the Wifi (that they assured us they had was not working - not even in Reception. I wouldn't stay there again.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Susie K
Also consider these accommodations in or near Beerwah
Pelican Waters Golf Resort & Spa
Oaks Oasis
#2 of 16 in Caloundra
BIG4 Forest Glen Holiday Resort
Innistaigh Mountain Retreat

Been to Beerwah Glasshouse Motel? Share your experiences!