“Newly established in the village”

A Right Royal Tea Party
Ranked #2 of 38 Restaurants in Rawtenstall
Price range: US$1 - US$12
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Tea room/cafe serving breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea. Homemade soup, scones and cupcakes. Eat in or takeaway.
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

A move to Crawshawbooth from nearby Rawtenstall for this popular cafe.
When we visited the cafe was busy, the downstairs area completely occupied. Extra space was available upstairs. Coffee and Cake. The coffee was excellent the cake average. We had to turn down the music playing to have a conversation. Verdict: okay, not fantastic but will give it a go again.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

I went for afternoon tea with my grandson which I thought at the time might have been a mistake but he loved the china cups and saucers all the sweet bric a brack on show and the cup cakes were delicious

Reviewed 28 August 2018

There is something for everyone at A Right Royal Tea Party from breakfast, lunch and snacks through to afternoon tea. The cupcakes and scones are amazing and available to take away.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I have been here many times with family and / friends . We always get a warm welcome as well as fresh tasty food. When I have taken my young grand daughters along for afternoon tea the staff have treated them like adults , giving them their own table and calling them "ladies" when taking their order and serving the food to them. I have never yet been disappointed and highly recommend this lovely tea room. Booking ensures you get in when you want but I have also just called in on the off chance. A little gem of a place!

Reviewed 26 August 2018

just opened in village, meant to be tea room but does breakfast to, not the cheapest of tea rooms but i guess if you like that kinda stuff its good,