“Birthday Treat”

A Right Royal Tea Party
Ranked #2 of 41 Restaurants in Rawtenstall
Price range: US$1 - US$12
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Tea room/cafe serving breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea. Homemade soup, scones and cupcakes. Eat in or takeaway.
Reviewed 11 December 2018

Friends took me for afternoon tea and it was lovely. A good selection of sandwiches, soup, mini pork pies and pate. Delicious scones and cakes.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

This was my first ever visit here and I loved it! I came here with my Mum as we tried going in the summer, but they were in the process of moving into their new premises in Crawshawbooth so we left it until it was done up.

We both ordered afternoon tea and it did not disappoint. If you are like me and love cute, quirky and shabby chic items, then this is the place! The afternoon tea was lovely! You get plenty of sandwiches and cake (of your choice), a scone with jam and cream and a little cup of soup. We also loved the tea cosy on the tea pot - we had a pumpkin!

This is a quaint little place with homemade food and they let you take any cakes home if you can't eat it all!

The staff were attentive but not intrusive, which is lovely.

I will definitely be returning soon! Thank you again!

Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

Can't recommend this place high enough! Beautiful cakes and really friendly staff, couldn't be more helpful

Reviewed 16 October 2018

We called at the tea rooms for a cup of tea while pottering round the village on a rather sad occasion, having taken our old cat to the pet crematorium and waiting for her ashes. My wife and I had a nice pot of tea and our daughter had a latte in a very pleasant atmosphere. We were not in a mood to eat although the menu did look appetising and we chatted with the proprietor about gluten-free options and she was very much aware of the needs and preferences of people to avoid various types of food. I would not hesitate to eat here and you can be assured of a warm welcome.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

A move to Crawshawbooth from nearby Rawtenstall for this popular cafe.
When we visited the cafe was busy, the downstairs area completely occupied. Extra space was available upstairs. Coffee and Cake. The coffee was excellent the cake average. We had to turn down the music playing to have a conversation. Verdict: okay, not fantastic but will give it a go again.

Date of visit: September 2018