“Delicious Food”

Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating
Port Talbot, United Kingdom
“Delicious Food”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

We have never been to this restaurant before and was really surprised to see how lovely it was inside, grand piano, beautiful chandeliers, leather settees, a huge marine fish tank which had a good range of fish to look at and plenty of tables to eat at.. Service was excellent and the food was really well cooked and very hot. The menu has a really good selection and I was spoilt for choice in the end I had the 'Urban Spoon House Biryani and my husband had the 'chicken Korma'. Both meals had lovely flavours and plenty of it, in fact I couldn't eat all mine and my husband struggled to finish his. On a Sunday there is a buffet which we will be trying soon. Good selection of drinks. We would certainly will be going back for another meal. The cost was not cheap but for what you got it was good value. There is a takeaway service as well.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Vanessa W

Bridgend, United Kingdom
“Birthday celebration meal”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

My wife & I were invited to a birthday meal here recently. It was not busy, but we were well looked after by the staff & the meal was excellent. This was a very good 1st time experience for having an Indian restaurant meal.

• Visited May 2014