We stayed at this well located hotel in early December. Although the hotel was very clean - oh dear when we arrived we couldn't hear what the reception staff were saying as it was so noisy and it didn't stop being noisy until nearly 1am. Not much sleep with that din going on!!!
We had a problem with the bolshy restaurant manager. Don't think he had any customer relation skills. The waitress staff were run off their feet but you expect that with lots of Christmas parties going on at the same time. All in all I wont be rushing back but if you want to be near Port Talbot Centre and want a clean and tidy hotel I would recommend it. If you want good service seek elsewhere
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you’re looking for comfortable accommodation for the night or a sophisticated venue for a meal or wedding function Blanco's Hotel and Restaurant, is Port Talbot's newest and smartest place to eat, drink, relax and stay. Conveniently situated between junctions 40 and 41 of the M4 Blanco's has all the facilities required by the most discerning of guests. Blanco's is the perfect place for a relaxing overnight stop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo and LateRooms so you can book your Blanco's Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blanco`s Hotel And Restaurant
- Blancos Hotel Port Talbot
- Blanco's Hotel & Restaurant Port Talbot, Wales