“Good family holiday”

Waterside Holiday Park - Park Resorts
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Had a nice 4 night stay camping. Toilets and showers nice and clean and close to pitches. Staff very friendly. Good quality cafe food excellent and very friendly. Must say a thank you to the swimming pool team who really made my daughter's time in there very enjoyable. Very good overall for a small camp. Thank you

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Park R, General Manager at Waterside Holiday Park - Park Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Thank you for your very kind feedback regarding your stay here at Waterside. It is always nice to read that we are creating amazing memories.
I will also pass on your compliments to the café and the swimming pool team.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We really enjoyed are weekend at waterside, although very small this just made it more personal, the entertainment team Gary, Craig and Amy really went above and beyond to ensure everyone had a great time I've never met a group of people with that much energy :), I would advise that you book swimming ASAP as my kids didn't get space to swim, although there was a lot of other activities for my 9 year old to do so he didn't really miss it, the park is brilliant for younger children, my two teenagers did get a little bored at times and it would have been nice for them to have been able to dance to some up to date music. all other facilities where what you expect from a camping holiday.

• Stayed: August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I will pass on your compliments to the Entertainments team.

With regards to the pool I can only apologise that your son didn’t get a swim but we do advertise that we have a small pool, and we have found the booking system to be the fairest way we can ensure as many people as possible can enjoy it. I am very glad to hear that he didn’t miss the pool as there were other activities for him to do.

We do hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

G8 park, g8 staff, loads to do on and of park, cafe food good, ricksaw Chinese is a must only down the road, swimming pool nice, kids did water walking in the pool, staff wre more then happy to help, already booked for next year,

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank mrsb75966
Park R, General Manager at Waterside Holiday Park - Park Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback regarding your stay. It sounds like you had a lovely time.

We look forward to seeing you again next year!

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Our third holiday at waterside and we were sad to leave again, the teamstars Gary and Amy were simply brilliant with my daughters and the entertainment manager Craig was friendly, warm and made sure we had a good time. The bar staff lead by Ronnie acted above and beyond duty especially Rob who sorted out any issues we had. My girls and I had a fantastic time, a personal holiday.
Rob

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I will pass your compliments on to Gary, Amy, Craig, Ronnie and Rob, and it is fantastic that the girls enjoyed it too.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

What a plesent friendly park, it is quite small but there is everything you need there for the family was only a quick break away but would definatly recommend this park if your in the essex area. a lot of owners but where very welcoming fantastic views

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. It is always lovely to hear our guests say that they have had a great time and that they would recommend our park.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

The place to go if you want peace and relaxation. Very quiet site during the week. It is a bit isolated, too isolated for me to be honest, but if that's what you want then this is where to go. staff very friendly. I took my dog and kept to the rules about keepingthem on lead, but as an other review said some people did not adhere to this rule and this did ruin my week. When I mentioned the lead rules to the owner I got a mouthful of abuse, even though I found their dog running around off lead, lead attached, around the park. At no point did any staff member tell them to put a lead on their dog, even though on two occasions I observed the staff noticing this particular dog off lead. Therefore I didn't mention this to the staff either as they didn't seem to mind or care. Lovely park nevertheless. The only reason I wouldn't go back is because it was too isolated for me, nothing for miles around and the loose dog situation was a concern as I was always worried what would great us whilst walking around. Would be nice to have more tables to use outside café for dog owners. There is only one and was always full when I went their so never got to use the café.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank maggi1954

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am pleased that you found your stay to be peaceful and relaxing.
You are right, the park rules do state that dogs should be kept on leads, and we do enforce this as much as possible. Unfortunately not all dog owners adhere to the rules.

I am glad that this did not spoil your stay but I am sorry to hear that you would not return due to our location. However, I hope that you will choose to holiday with Park Resorts again in the future.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

We spent a long weekend here as it is near Maldon. We like Maldon as there are several Thames Barges there.The site was excellent clean and tidy. Having a Bronze caravan we were able to take our dog. We enjoyed it so much last year we came back in July.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay for the second year running, and you found our park to be clean and tidy.

01621 779 248

Also consider these accommodations in or near Maldon
Le Bouchon Hotel
Rivenhall Hotel
Rivenhall Hotel
#2 of 2 in Witham
Martello Beach Holiday Park - Park Resorts
Martello Beach Holiday Park - Pa...
#15 of 15 in Clacton-on-Sea
Highfield Grange Holiday Park - Park Resorts
Highfield Grange Holiday Park - ...
#12 of 15 in Clacton-on-Sea
The Orchards Holiday Park - Haven

Been to Waterside Holiday Park - Park Resorts? Share your experiences!