“Fantastic” 5 of 5 bubbles

Bengal tiger
Ranked #19 of 96 Restaurants in Maldon
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Bangladeshi, Eastern European
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Maldon, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

My husband and I visited the bengal tiger on a well deserved night out, it was the first time we went here and we were not disappointed, the atmosphere when you walked in was lovely, the staff are friendly and the food was fantastic, we were very impressed and will definitely be returning.

2 Thank mynard12

“Well recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

We've eaten here a number of times recently and have never been disappointed. The food is delicious, the staff are very friendly and really welcoming.

I recently went back with friends to celebrate my birthday and had a great evening.

Would highly recommend a visit for a great, tasty meal with fantastic atmosphere.

• Visited March 2014
Writtle
“A lovely restaurant serving great Indian Cuisine.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

Great Food. Great Service. Great Atmosphere. Booked a table for four and had a lovely night, spent 2-3 hours in a relaxed atmosphere with very friendly service. Had a large selection of dishes which were some of the best Indian food I've tasted in many years.

• Visited March 2014
Essex, United Kingdom
“Faultless”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

I go every weekend with my girlfriend and all my friends staff so friendly best of all the best Indian I have ever had strongly recommend Bengal tiger to friends from near and far well worth the travel

Visited February 2014
Witham, United Kingdom
“Bengal tiger”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

Went with friends for evening dinner. Excellent service, really nice food and very friendly. Well worth a visit

Visited February 2014