“Lovely evening”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
“Lovely evening”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Went for dinner tonight with my husband for our anniversary meal. We had a wonderful evening consisting of great food with excellent service. Waiters were v friendly and attentive and with the help of a taste card the price was great too. Fab night Bengal tiger will be back soon with the family :-)

Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“A real gem”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I don't normally write restaurant reviews but my friends and I has such an excellent meal here that I felt I should this time. The staff were friendly and courteous but not over bearing. The food and drinks arrived promptly and prices were very reasonable. There wasn't one part of the meal which was disappointing. The curries, sundries and sides were all excellent. Sometimes you can go out for an Indian and think, 'yeah that was nice' and it's just that, nice but nothing special. The food at Bengal Tiger really was delicious and we enjoyed every mouthful. Will definitely return.

• Visited May 2014
Sale, United Kingdom
“Actually Heybridge next to Maldon”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

There were seven of us who came here straight after work.

The food was very good and I woulod recommend it.
I don't normally have a starter but had the spinach and cheese, it wasn't bad but I wish I'd gone for the tandoori chicken like the rest of the gang.
My curry, rice and nahn were very good - no complaints. Curry could have been a bit hotter but that's my fault for trying something different - madras next time!

• Visited May 2014
Maldon, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

My husband and I visited the bengal tiger on a well deserved night out, it was the first time we went here and we were not disappointed, the atmosphere when you walked in was lovely, the staff are friendly and the food was fantastic, we were very impressed and will definitely be returning.

2 Thank mynard12
“Well recommended”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

We've eaten here a number of times recently and have never been disappointed. The food is delicious, the staff are very friendly and really welcoming.

I recently went back with friends to celebrate my birthday and had a great evening.

Would highly recommend a visit for a great, tasty meal with fantastic atmosphere.

• Visited March 2014