“Great food and service”

Price range: US$6 - US$20
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Welcome to IZUMI oriental buffet & grill Our aim is to give you the best choice in oriental dining, serving only freshly prepared dishes in a clean and pleasant surroundings. We have tailored our buffet & prices to suit all occasions, the ideal venue for relaxing night outs, birthday parties, family get together and casual meals after work. With ample free car parking right at our door step, why not drive in and try our lunch, it's quick and easy. A classic buffet of 30 or more dishes is served every day for lunch and a superior choice of 60 or more dishes is served for dinner, both sessions include starters, main dishes, desserts and Wok & Grill counter. All at a fixed price, you won't be disappointed.
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Came here for my daughters birthday, had not been here for a while, when we walked in we were greeted by some new staff.
Was a little concerned, as it was a Tuesday night so not as busy as other nights where the food has a fast turn around.

Well I had no need to worry staff were excellent kept our drinks coming, plates cleared away and the food was spot on.

If you like Chinese this is the place to go food is very good quality fair price friendly staff, what more could you want.

1  Thank sid13

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

We celebrated 3 birthdays for 3 generations here on Saturday. We travelled all the way from east London and it was well worth the 1hours drive. Food was amazing. Staff friendly this was by far the best Buffett I've visited.

1  Thank Shannel F
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Great food for ALL the family from my 1 year old grandson to his great nan and granddad everyone was catered for, the staff was very attentive (surprising in a help yourself buffet) polite and always smiling, food was constantly being refilled and was fresh and cooked to perfection, you can even pick fresh ingredient's and watch them cooked to your choice by the chefs, great night out will defiantly be returning sooooooooon :-)

1  Thank Steve_Baily
Reviewed 26 July 2014

This is my title because if Izumis keep excelling this way I won't fit into anything in my wardrobe . The food is superb always hot and fresh the service is prompt, polite and friendly, the restaurant is always clean tidy as are the staff I have never had a bad experience at this restaurant my family and I always enjoy our visits ,and there have been many ergo the new wardrobe
Excellent guys keep up the good work.

1  Thank Fiona T
Reviewed 23 July 2014

The staff are always friendly ,, There is a good selection of food and if you have room for sweet there are fritters , fresh fruit, ice cream and various cakes ,,, There are also chefs available to cook your choices whilst you wait ,,, Very good value ..Highly recommended ..

1  Thank Terry G