Property is good for this resort. Nice beaches n environment.
Services is bad:
1) only 3 boat schedules on check out: 1145am, 630pm, 8pm ( usd 110 pp both way, u paid for the ride n u wait for the boat)
2) Room services call to our room ( maybe is morning call ) at 8am, ( my wife still sleeping ) to ask us want to have breakfast in our villa??? (My friend next villa asked for breakfast so they wish us to have breakfast together!!!!!)
3) No iron n iron board to lend, they want to charge 1-2 dollar to iron a piece of cloth. ( this is the first n only hotel I experienced)
Few more n the stories r too long n too lazy to write!
Bye bye Adaraan!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vadoo Island Resort is a gem in the Indian Ocean – with a difference. One of the smallest islands of the Maldives, Vadoo is not only the perfect place for scuba diving, but also for authentic Ayurveda treatments and therapy. Divers will love the house reef that is ideal for both scuba diving and snorkeling, as well as the numerous dive sites around Vadoo. Guests relax in luxurious over water bungalows, beach cottages or deluxe rooms, and spend their Maldives holiday in a natural environmental paradise, with many birds living on the island and a bountiful variety of marine life around it. Vadoo is the perfect place for a little different Maldive vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Adaaran Prestige Vadoo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adaaran Prestige Vadoo Hotel South Male Atoll