Biyadhoo Island Resort
COMO Cocoa Island(Cocoa Island)(Great Value!)
US$1,109
  • Pool
Raakani Villas(Guraidhoo)
US$152
US$140
  • Beachfront
US$49
  • Free Internet
Kaani Grand Seaview(Maafushi Town)
US$109
US$1,765
US$1,090
  • Breakfast included
Fun Island Resort(Bodufinolhu Island)
US$183
US$171
  • Beachfront
US$853
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort(Dhigufinolhu Island)
US$607
US$1,045
Agoda.com
1,631 results
All reviewskuoni repwest sidecurrieseagle raysroom boyour waiterfishrooms are basicday trippersdive centrea ground floor roombiyadhoo islanddive schooloctopussea lifesun loungersno shoes
Reviewed 1 June 2014

This was our third visit to Biyadhoo, it did not disappoint, it was really nice that all the bar staff and chefs recognised us, and they all,seemed pleased that we had returned, and greeted us very warmly there were several guests that we had met before on other visit, and it felt like we had never left, it was really nice to catch up with them all plus several new couples, the weather wasn't very good for the first week and it rained for a lot of the time, but it didn't really matter as it wasn't cold and we snorkelled anyway, as it has been said so many times yes the rooms could do with an update but we like the truly Robinson Crusoe feeling that this island oozes we take our shoes off when we arrive and don't put them back on until we leave,and yes you are lucky to be able to get a hot shower in the middle of the Indian Ocean. The food choices were not so many as last year but there was always a choice of salads hot foods and curries something that I had not tried before this year and I can honestly say they were delicious we have both come home needing to lose weight, bacon is once a week for breakfast.we had a lobster dinner on the beach which was very romantic far to much food to eat.The highlight of this visit were the mantas we were so lucky to swim with so many at least a dozen or more they were so happy to swim and dance for us it was truly magnificent. Will we go back most definitely next year we hope.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Jeanette227
Reviewed 29 May 2014

What can I say that hasn't already been said about this Beautiful Island?
Staff are fantastic, Rooms are basic but you have all you need, food is great, beach is divine, snorkelling is fantastic, views are amazing, Sunsets are awesome.
I adore Biyadhoo, i've never been to any other Maldive Island & to be honest I don't think i want to!
I loved the laid back, relaxed atmosphere here, it really is a very special little island.
I've never been one to return to the same place twice but i'll be going back to Biyadhoo & I can't wait............

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
8  Thank vadababy1
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Just back from second visit to this wonderful island. It did not disappoint. So wonderful to see many of the people I met last year also returning again Roger & Kath, Neville & Liz, Edna, Colin & Kate, to name but a few. This holiday was total rest and relaxation and I will be returning again without doubt. Just got off the boat and the off button was pushed for 2 whole glorious weeks.

The standard of food was excellent, rooms basic but totally spotless, bedding and towels snow white and staff will do anything to help you enjoy your holiday. My waiter Monet was an absolute treasure.

Diving and snorkelling absolutely brilliant and the house reef never ceases to amaze!

This is the Maldives on a budget but such value for money.

Would recommend this to anyone without a moments hesitation. Please take me back now!!!

My feelings about negative comments on the rooms are you do not spend your holiday in the room and the rooms are cleaned twice a day by the room boys to a very high standard. You get clean sheets and towels everyday, the shower works efficiently together with air conditioning what more could you ask for at the price you pay?

I pray they never upgrade this island because then I would not be able to afford to return.

My thanks to the wonderful Kuoni rep Katie - you are doing a fantastic job my love and hope you are there again next year. Nothing was too much trouble for her and helpful about everything. Kuoni you have a gem there!

Jules and Clare - how I hope you are there again next year too - you two made my holiday. Never forget the Tiger balm or the rocking horse!!

To sum up just go and fall in love with the place I'm just counting down for next year.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
10  Thank CubaSurrey
Reviewed 28 May 2014

While the rooms are basic and do require a little TLC but you can't knock the service on this island. I had a ground floor room (86) in the 3rd block on west side which was fine. The staff are so helpful even at midnight when I had a large spider crawling on my wall. Fresh towels everyday The beds are a little hard but if you ask for mattress topper it will be put on the same day. There is only the 1 restaurant but the variety is very good - the bread is just lovely. Thanks to Mohammed for looking after me at meal times. Katie the Kuoni rep was great and very helpful even thought she was new and had only been in the job for 3 weeks previous. The reef is wonderful even for a novice snorkeller like me. The guys at the snorkel centre are really good and gave me a really great lesson. Do make sure you have mosquito spray as got bit quite a few times. Limited entertainment and the presentation from the dive school did not happen in the 2 weeks I was on the island which was disappointing. Try the spa we'll worth it. All in all a little piece of paradise. Will Defo go back in the future.

Room Tip: West side best beach
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank Adele G
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Food improved since last visit but main courses could still be improved upon.Too many sauces and too much boney chicken.Room boys do fantastic job on dated accommodation,however if rooms were updated prices would be substancially more.We were more than happy with character.Last time we had entertainment 6 times per week which was excellent and varied.This time there was 2 nights of entertainment, could have done with more as it was a little boring.Bar staff were very efficient.Last time we didn't have to pay to keep room on.Be aware to keep room if you are later departure it costs 65 dollars which is a bit pricey for 6 hours.For price you pay compared to other islands it s good value but you need to go all inclusive

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple