I've been 2 weeks in September and the island is awesome.
Staff is very nice and always available when needed.
They have Italian alcohol and it is not that common in Maldives.
I love this place and I will come back for sure.
The problem I saw is that the price in 3 years raise about 50%... But they are well spent money for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Athuruga Island Resort is the twin island of its sister Thundufushi. The island comprises of a thick vegetation of coconut palms and surrounded by powdery beach which extends to one side of the island. The lagoon on this side is small and the superb house reef is within the swimming distance while on the other side the lagoon is very large, sandy and is ideal for paddling around. Athuruga Island resort is best described as an elegant and intimate holiday resort with a high standard of service which offers offer All Inclusive only. There are only 51 rooms, named as 46 Beach Bungalows and 05 garden Villas. Catamaran, laser boat, canoe, windsurfs offered free to guests who must be experienced & licensed for these activities. Snorkeling equipment are offered free against a deposit towards loss of damage. Free guided snorkeling on house reef daily. Free laundry service. Aerobic, stretching, water gym and dance lessons free of charge.1 sunset fishing and 1 fisherman island excursion per stay included free. Beach towels provided free. Free doctor's service and infirmary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia and Evoline ltd so you can book your Diamonds Athuruga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamonds Athuruga Beach & Water Villas Hotel South Ari Atoll
- Diamonds Athuruga Beach And Water Villas
- Athuruga Hotel South Ari Atoll