Free cancellation until 27/07
US$276
US$214
HolidayInn.com
  • Beachfront
Biyadhoo Island Resort(Biyaadhoo Island)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$586
US$174
Raakani Villas(Guraidhoo)
US$58
US$52
US$49
  • Free Internet
Maafushi Village(Maafushi Island)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$54
  • Free Breakfast
Kaani Grand Seaview(Maafushi Town)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$139
US$114
US$1,904
US$1,130
US$1,104
US$611
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$717/night.

Fun Island Resort(Bodufinolhu Island)
US$367
US$217
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$287/night.

1,408 results
All reviewsbedroom villaour honeymoonfishmarine lifethe general manageroutdoor showersunset cruiselow tidehuge bathroomginger teaunderstated luxuryrobinson crusoesmall resortheaven on earthscuba divingyoga classesboat traffic
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Always love staying at Cocoa Island. You always feel you have privacy even when the resort is full, and the food is the best in the Maldives. There are baby sharks who live in the shallow area between the water villas - amazing to see so up close. Service is wonderful as well.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
benjaminkreuz, General Manager at COMO Cocoa Island, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear zuleikadobson,

Thrilled to red you had such a wonderful time with us on COMO Cocoa Island. And thank you so very much for bringing the secret of our paradise to the point: privacy. With only 33 Villas, all over-water, we truly are an amazing small island for a great escape.

Hoping to welcome you back soon once more.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had the pure pleasure of staying at COMO Cocoa Island. WOW is all I can say. I was so impressed by the staff and their attention to detail.

We snorkeled, swam, relaxed, just chilled out. In the perfect world we would have stayed longer, but reality set in and we had to return to Boston.

The Maldives are worth the flight !!!!

Stayed: June 2018

Dear paulak852,

Short - precise and a great summery of what to do on COMO Cocoa Island. Delighted you had such an amazing time with us, that we ensured that your stay was "WOW" and that the journey was worth the long flight all the way form Boston.

Dear paulak852, we truly hope to welcome you back soon.
Best wishes from paradise,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I finally tidied up my 5000+ pictures from the Maldives trip and figured I'd like to spend some extra time to extend my compliments and appreciation to Cocoa Island, which made my trip to the Maldives an impeccable and unforgettable one.
Background: this trip was for my 10th year wedding anniversary and I planned it as a surprise trip for my wife. It would have been an incredibly thing to pull off because usually my wife took care of all our trips' plannings. And so months leading up to our anniversary I told her let's go on a trip and I would take care of all the plannings and bookings. When she asked about the destination I made up a story that we would be going to bangkok because it was the destination which makes most sense given she would need the swimsuits and the outfits for tropical weather, I kept the secret for two months and reviewed to her at the airport right before check-in, that we were actually going to Maldives. It was really priceless to see her genuine reaction and how happy she was.
Everything seems to be perfect and I was ready for my once-in-a-life-time vacation in Maldives, until Murphy's law caught up with me... my wife twisted her ankle badly the moment she stepped off the airplane at Maldives! I was seriously under the impression she has fractured her ankle because of the serious swelling. I was worried sick and thought of heading right back to home.
Then came help from Thamir - the airport staff of Cocoa Island, who helped me in every way I could possibly hope for in a totally strange country for the first time. He called the hotel about the incident and the delay of our arrival. He used the resort speedboat and took us the Male for free. He helped us get a wheelchair. He got us a taxi at Male, which would have been super difficult given it was a saturday at 10pm at night. He checked us in to a private hospital ADK and got us into the emergency room almost immediately. He even paid for all of our taxi fare - and did not ask me back for it! I was totally in debt to Thamir and without him I honestly would not know what to do given the situation. Anyways, long story short, my wife had her x-rays done and the doctor said there was no bone fracture fortunately but it would be best for her to put on a cast for quicker recovery - which sucked big time because that means she could say bye-bye to all the water activities, well but at least she was doing sort of okay and we were relieved the injury wasn't too serious.
Anyways we finally arrived at Cocoa Island at 2am Male time, which was 3am island time. I thought we would head straight to the room and be done that night, but when we arrived to the island we were welcomed by the staff properly like VIPs. Our butler Muru was there with his utmost service and professionalism to greet us (at 3am at night). He had even prepared a wheelchair and clutches for us in our villa already, and had prepared some snacks for us in the villa because he knew we would be exhausted and hungry. Throughout our trip Muru and all the staffs in Cocoa Island were incredible friendly and helpful given my wife's injury and situation. They would come and ask her how she was doing with genuine sincereity and care, and they would always ask us what they can do to help or make our stay more enjoyable. I feel that every staff in Cocoa Island just treated us like friends and we felt so relaxed and comfortable during our stay.
During my planning I had read up many reviews on Cocoa Island and finally I decided to stay in the one bedroom villa because it seemed to be the best of the choices. I even requested for a particular villa number 1003 because it's got the best view of the lagoon, and I was extremely grateful (thanks for the reservation staff Mr. Sameer) the resort staff honored my request with no problem at all. Our villa had the best view facing the lagoon at the furthest east tip, which we got to enjoy the sunrise from our backyard, but at the same time we won't get the sun directly hitting us early in the morning. Our view from the villa was totally stunning and it was probably one of the best "consulation" price to my wife given her injury. Honestly she was really bummed because of the injury but I think she has quickly overcome and got over with it when she was surrounded by Cocoa Island's perfection and serenity, as well as the resort staff's impeccable service.
As for activity-wise, I had originally planned for a lot of activities with my wife but due to her injury I had to cut down a few. Eventually I took a turtle snorkeling trip, the water was rather rough due to the current and weather but I was thankful we still saw a couple of turtles. I also booked a sunset dinner on the sandbank for our anniversary day dinner, which I thought was my best decision. It was sooooo romantic and my wife was very surprised and happy for it. It was rather windy that night but again our butler Muru took care of everything and gave us the perfect set up for the night. My wife and I also took the sunset fishing which was probably the only disappointment I had with Cocoa Island if I really had to pick one. Our guide just took us about 5 minutes out from the island and we didn't even get to see the sunset because there was a big island blocking the sunset. I asked our guide if we could go around the island so we could enjoy the sunset but he said there was no good fishing spots (which I thought was a bit bs). The other crew staffs was all chatting in maldivan the entire trip which was a bit rude because we didn't understand any of it and we didn't know if they were talking about us or something else. Anyways, I figure this might be something to be aware of for the resort team and so chose to mention it here.
I did a couple of snorkeling trips on my own from the west tip of the island and it was really fun. I hesitated whether I should snorkle on my own but given my wife couldn't swim I just went ahead. The drop-off of Cocoa Island has a lot of different fishes. Water was very clear and it was a very pleasant swim to the east side (you always wanna snorkel along the direction of the current to save energy) I think if it were not May/Jun the water would be even clearer and the underwater view would even be nicer.
Dining: even though there was only one restaurant in Cocoa Island, the menu choices was so plenty I enjoyed all my meals so much. Portions was very generous and price was very reasonable. We had the half board package but there was one day we had our catches from the sunset fishing as lunch (free of charge). I particular loooooved the breakfast. It was one of the best breakfasts I had among all my different hotel stays, combined.
We only spent 4 nights in Cocoa Island because I was too greedy in my trip planning and wanted to try for another resort for the next following 3 nights (which I later on figured turned out to be a big mistake). You can easily spend an entire week in Cocoa Island and never get bored. There are so much to do and to be honest even just to chill out in our villa backyard was worth every minute. I wish we could spend more time here. We would definitely come back when we had the chance!
Last of all, thanks to everyone in Cocoa Island (Muru especially) for making our stay the best one, helping me to salvage my trip given my wife's injury and giving a great memory for Maldives. We will be back!!!

Room Tip: One bedroom villa was the best, it has the privacy, the great view and a butler. Sunset dinner on sandbank is worth it.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank helloworld1977

Dear helloworld1977,

What an amazing review. Thank you so very much for sharing your memories of your stay with us on COMO Cocoa Island and for having taken your valuable time to highlight so many points of your journey.

Allow me to thank you in particular for praising all our team members. We are humbled and a the same time more than proud to provide such excellent service each and every time. Please rest assured that I personally will share your comments and feedback. Thamir and Muru are indeed two amazing ambassadors of our paradises and we thrilled to have them in our equipe.

Dear helloworld1977, we do hope the ankle of your wife has healed by now and both of you are already planning your next trip to us in the Maldives. And if not to COMO Cocoa Island, we do hope to welcome you to on of our sister properties around the world. Please let us know and we would be delighted to assist.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We a little bit sad to be leaving Cocoa Como tonight! We have had such an amazing time, with Yoga, the most amazing snorkeling in the world (thanks Jin Jin) lots of sea turtles, a manta ray and devil rays! The house reef is incredible, as were the snorkeling excursions (turtle & shark snorkeling!).

The rooms are brilliant and you can literally snorkel off your deck!

The food was unbelievable, amazing menu, and the staff are second to none, they make everything effortless. Special thanks to Joy to taking such good care of us, and our dinner under the stars on the beach! Vijay and the team are brilliant.

The bar and cocktails are also first class, amazing selection of cocktails with fresh fruit which are so good!

We will definitely be back with the kids, and will be sending some friends and family as well.

Thanks so much to the team at Como Cocoa Island, Benjamin you have an amazing team and beautiful Island paradise!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear David T,

Thank you very much for your kind review. Truly happy you had such a wonderful time with us on COMO Cocoa Island. We are very grateful to have such an amazing culinary team, always looking after each and every guest, creating unforgettable memories.

Dear David T, we all look forward to welcoming you back for yet another "perfect escape" - this time with your children.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Having visited the Maldives five times, we had a few points of comparison for this trip and picked it based on the recommendation of a colleague who had made this his sole choice of Maldives resorts. By far the best feature, for us, was the wonderfully designed bungalow, which featured full shade and sun options on the deck (many overwater bungalows seem to offer plenty of sun but not necessarily sheltered areas). The restaurant options were limited, but it didn't matter, as the food was fantastic. We truly enjoyed our stay in this small, intimate setting.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
benjaminkreuz, General Manager at COMO Cocoa Island, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear SVSBLR,

Thank you very much for your kind lines.There is nothing better to follow a word of mouth recommendation and we are truly delighted you enjoyed your time with us on COMO Cocoa Island.

Thank you for praising our culinary team. Our paradise is indeed a small gem, even more so important that all of us are thriving to create unforgettable memories.

Dear SVSBLR, once again thank you very much having stayed with us. We hope you become an ambassador of our island - same like your colleague - and that we soon welcome you back.

Kind regards,